Welcome to Gaia! ::

Left 4 Dead- The game

Back to Guilds

This guild is dedicated to the game "Left 4 Dead." Have fun! Kill zombies, and get bloody! 

Tags: Zombies, Role-Playing, Guns, Left 4 dead 2, Killing 

Reply Left 4 Dead
Zombie Plan Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Erekyn

6,125 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:06 pm
simple in just 4 words. BECOME ONE OF THEM. what better than being the hunted than the HUNTER? (lol get it? i put a left 4 dead refrence in that!)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:36 pm
I'd wear "heavy" armor so that the zombies and stuff can't hurt/infect me. Unless a tank or smoker attack me... emo  

Mr Professor Patrick

Colorful_Smile

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:56 am
I would stay in my apartment till i have no food ( that should take about 3 weeks ). I won't let anybody in, not even family! I'm not taking any risks ninja . After the 3 weeks, I'm guessing most of the people will be zombies. I'll put a first aid kit whit 2 lighters in a backpack then I'll take my dads hunting riffles and the axe in the hallway ( yes we actually have an axe at home xD ) and head to the closest gun shop. Once I have enough amo I'll head out. My destination ? An old airport just outside of town. On my way there I'll somehow find a pilot who will look like bill. Then we will fly to Madagascar. That's my plan. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 2:15 pm
I go to the nearest gun shop with my metal baseball bat and I would take any kind of gun and go to the nearest CVS , grab a first-aid kit and take my mom's minivan and drive to the fire station ( for fire axes. ) I would take out my emergency duct tape. ( Yes , I keep tape in my pocket. Just incase my father kidnaps someone... ) I would tape the axes to the sides of the van. Drive to the Wal-Mart that opened near my house last week. It's stocked with video games , wood , food , clothes and weapons. I would grab a powerdrill and drill the wood to all entrances to the Wal-Mart. Get some root beer and sit back and relax while playing l4d2. ( They have a store with L4D2 and L4D and an Xbox360. My life would be complete. ) Stay alive for a little over than a month. =D  

Unlike_The_Death

ldaj955

900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 10:25 pm
just spray and pay when they come towards you when you see them. na jk go to the closest gas station adn lock it up after searching i tfor zombies and killing all of them and putting them out side. then youy are set and try to pick up survivors on your way there  
Left 4 Dead

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff