Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

+
View Results

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:58 pm
I've been feeling lately very high strung, very stressed, very overloaded.

Today I happened upon a post in my friend's blog in which I found this song.
(hit the bottom portion of the pale pink circle to play the song.)
(Here it is on youtube too if you'd rather use that.)

And everything seemed to just melt away. I suddenly was very aware of my own feeling but blissfully unaware of everything else in my world.

I realized it would be a good time to check my e-mail so I find a link to this speech my friend had sent me a while ago and I read it. It was beautiful.

And I'm just feeling very overwhelmed now, but with emotion that I haven't taken the time to feel lately. I'm feeling much at peace with myself now.

So I thought I would share it with you all.

We live in a stressful world.
Relax.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:28 pm
That song is amazingly calming, I have been feeling very stressed at the moment too and I agree that we should all just step back and relax whenever we can. Life would be so much better if we could all just take some time to relax when we need it.  

pink_sparkles_20

Prince Seiko

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:09 am
if you want an OST from a game to calm your self most of the song from any .hack series are good and the one for star ocean too you can find some of the songs here too and download them as well: http://bluelaguna.net/  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:35 am
Prince Seiko
if you want an OST from a game to calm your self most of the song from any .hack series are good and the one for star ocean too you can find some of the songs here too and download them as well: http://bluelaguna.net/

I didn't actually realize the song was from .hack until I was looking it up.
As said I first found it in my friend's blog and he's not much a fan of anime so I just thought it was a random song he'd found somewhere.

@Nia
That is why I used to laugh at people who were always freaking out because they didn't take time to relax and always worried about everything. Then it started happening to me and since I'm so laid back I'm usually not stressed. With all this stress lately I'm just not handling it well.
So I realized I really needed some time to calm down and forget everything, if only just for five minutes.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

pink_sparkles_20

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:53 am
I used to be the same, I never used to stress about anything but now I don't live at home everything seems so stressful. I have quite a lot of music that calms me though. Staying calm helps you to better handle the situation you were worrying about in the first place as well.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:59 am
Wow zizzy! I'm glad you found something to relax yourself with! It's a really nice song I agree! ^_^ I hope things get better for you in RL.

@Seiko.
Blue Laguna is simply awesome! They have such a variety!!!

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:41 am
beautiful song, justw aht I need when fretting about my essays smile
I love violins heart  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:05 pm
Moonlight_HuangHou
@Seiko.

yeah I love that site they have from mostly every RPG OST you can think off  

Prince Seiko

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Death Shikaku

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:25 pm
Ah... you people.
I'm never stressed. A new school year, I'm a freshman. I haven't been stressed out once. I'm quite possibly one of the calmest people in my school. Nothing gets me mad.
smile  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:52 pm
Death Shikaku
Ah... you people.
I'm never stressed. A new school year, I'm a freshman. I haven't been stressed out once. I'm quite possibly one of the calmest people in my school. Nothing gets me mad.
smile

It's not necessarily anger I'm talking about though.
It's stress and worry. Worry things won't work out, worry about college, a stressful friend, just reuglar things you wouldn't normally think about but when everything else seems so delicately balanced they seem to start mattering a lot.

I wasn't stressed as a freshman, or sophmore even. It's only this year that I realized I'll be going to college in less than a year and a half so I need to start getting my act together since I almost failed three classes last quarter.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

Arch Angel Neko

Dangerous Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:56 am
wow.. thanks for the link friend.. I've been trying out the laguna section.. can we Download the OST there?

the songs real nice.. very calmning indeed heart  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:08 am
my computer ^_^ went down biggrin hehe..  

Arch Angel Neko

Dangerous Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:17 am
Prince Seiko
Moonlight_HuangHou
@Seiko.

yeah I love that site they have from mostly every RPG OST you can think off
Agreed!! I can't wait for them to put up the Star Ocean 4 songs. ^_^ Hack is a great series as well and I can also find old OSt from games like Legend of Dragoon/Legend of Mana/ and even Legend of Legaia! ^^  
*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games