Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)
How could this have happened to me? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Has anyone dealt with this before?
  Unfortunately..
  Not yet.
  I was lucky.
View Results

Aryain Flames

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:35 pm
Oh! That's so sad!!! crying My mom respects my practices (her sister's Pagan) but my Dad thinks it's a load of BS. Still, he lets me go along with it as long as I don't bug him about it. I agree with what many of the others suggested--rebuild your altar, keeping some of your most important peices and cleansing them thourally, then keep your altar in a closet, drawer, or oher secure place (I have two little brothers who like to mess with my stuff, so my altar is in my closet). I hope this helps, and I'm so, so sorry for you!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:26 am
Being new to the whole Wicca thing, I can't offer much advise about rebuilding.

But if it's revenge I have a few mundane ideas, but on a mystical scale, Karma will take care of this, but that doesn't mean you can't give karma a little boost, if you catch my drift.

If you wanna do something to make yourself feel better, try itching powder in his undies... teehee

But I am really sorry to hear this happened, it's hard to think someone could be so uncaring to do this. I wish you all the luck you need to get things back together, and I pray nothing like this happens to you again.  

Silfy_Steller

GoddessAttuned

Mind-boggling Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:02 pm
I am sor sorry, like all others here, about this happening to you. That was cruel and horrable act of hatred that you have esperienced. And like the others it would be a good idea to cleanse your space anew and being to rebuild your alter. When you feel healed and ready that is.
But this time perhaps keep it in your closet if you can, and keep it safe somehow.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:02 am
this is so sad i nearly cried while reading it. u need to purify the room and ur cards and basically every thing to start with. then i need to get a lock for that room and never give out the key to any one. the room may be about nature but u do what u have to do. and then u need to forgive and forget because if u stay on it the negitive energy will invade ur room after purifying it. i kno it may be hard but it needs to be done or else it will never be the same. it may take a while but u can do it i believe in u.  

Arc En Licorne

5,300 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

surukio

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:15 am
I think my question is why didn't your mum do anything about it, clean it up and scold him? i mean damn no one has the right to go into your room (IMHO)

i have had stuff confinscated before, but not wreacked like that (for me they just went on inquisitions and took the obvious stuff with out relizing that it wasn't the altar and such (plus my mother wouldn't wreak my baby book to save her life.)

if they ask about the lock, tell them your door remains lokced they they can learn some freaking privacy and to stay out of your stuff.

that being said, start over.

buy new items that are clean of bad energies. those you must keep from the old, set them to cleanse in sun light for at the very least 24 hours, is not ALOT longer. use some copal, frankincese, myrrh, or benzion incense to cleanse the area (leaving a window open for the negative energies to leave)

also for some protection sprinkle ground Marjorham(sp?) near your door. and place a line of salt infront of the windows and the door(hidden or as i so, i disolved it and mark the the door jams with it) and [its sounds odd but] make 3 crosses with it on the door itself, and tuck a bayleaf some where into your clothes.

I'd also say if he does it again, call the police and TOUCH NOTHING till they arrive and charge him for destruction of property. (I the last part a a criminal justice student, because step parent or not, he shouldn't destroy your stuff)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:12 pm
O my god! I cant believe anyone would do that!? Im feel sad and upset just reading about someone doing that to my alter! Im feel so sorry for you but Im afraid (and happy) that no one has touched my alter let only destory it. Im dont know have to repair the energy.  

black_and_red_roses1

2,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:48 am
Oh, no. That is horrible. I would have flipped out if anyone did that to my belongings. Have you confronted him? I definitly would have. That is probably the most ultimate wrong that could be done. He is definitly a hypocrite. They saying "That's devil work" then asking for a reading. A lot of people are curious about their future because it is the only thing they cannot see, but he seems to have mixed religious morals. I would have confronted him, he obviously does not respect you or else he would not have done it.  
*~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games