Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply Sim Pictures/Albums/Stories/Videos
Sims Next Top Model

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oh Em Jesus

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:24 pm
User Image

Hi, I'm Stephanie Whitt, and I'll be your host for...

SIMS NEXT TOP MODEL!

____ Now, this isn't like other Top Model's! I believe our American counterpart is doing it all wrong. These girls won't be living in luxury, and they won't start out with proffesional hair, makeup, and photographers. No, they have to earn it. They'll start out like most top model's did. They'll learn to love and respect what they are doing. Most importantly, they will learn to be Top Models.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:26 pm
Photoshoot!

User Image

____Like I said, these girls aren't beginning with photoshoots that are so amazing they simply can't mess them up. I'm taking them to the desert, and I've set up a pretty make shift photo set. I've armed them each with a camera and a tripod, so its up to them to get a good photo.

Each of them will have to pose in their bathing suits, and I've given this shoot a bit of a twist. I've rigged up a glass lounge chair so it looks like its been sitting in that hot desert sun for way to long. We'll see who really wants this.

Screen Caps:

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Oh Em Jesus

Oh Em Jesus

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:27 pm
Runway!

User Image

____Right next to their photoshoot, the girls will meet up to walk the runway. Jeff Hardey will be standing by to see who can strut their stuff, and who has two left feet. The winner of the walk will recieve immunity. The girls may not get second chances or sympathy, but there are definately rewards for doing good!

...and the winner is Katelyn!

[Click Here]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:30 pm
Judging!

____Hello everyone! And welcome to your very first judging. Now, this is going to work a bit differently. We aren't deciding who goes home, the guild is! We'll decide who is in the bottom three, and you'll be up for the vote.

____Let's get started! First of all, congratulations to Katelyn, whose won immunity for being the best walker. First up is Sarah.

[Sarah]

Now, you had to set up a tripod and take your own pictures, how was that?

It was hard, ha. Um, I really don't like my photo. The pose felt a lot more natural when I was actually doing it. Seeing it now, its eh...

Yeah, not a great photo. Its almost breaking the boundary of model "posey" into model "parody".

[Jolene]

Oh Jolene! What is up with your hair? Thats not acceptable, if you make it far enough you will definately be getting a visit from my stylist!

Is if really that bad? I had no idea!

Well, in any case, your photo isn't horible. The pose could be better, but your skin has a great glow and your cheek bones look great!

(More to come after the real ANTM is over)  

Oh Em Jesus

Oh Em Jesus

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:52 pm
The Girls!

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
__Arielle____________ Sarah___________Ashley__________ Breanna_______

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:11 pm
More Girls!

Janet__________Jolene__________Katelyn__________Lea

Oh Em Jesus

Oh Em Jesus

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:14 pm
Even More Girls!

Marissa_________Rachael___________Sharyl__________Tae

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:21 pm
I'm still uploading even more pictures, but I'll type this up :]

Basically I was planning on making a video, but for some reason the quality of the video was just horible while I was "filming". I don't have any video editting software on this computer either, so it doesn't matter.

I like the concept behind the SNTM vids on youtube, but I think a lot of the time the girls all look the same! So, I wanted to make my own version, with my own type of sims.

By the by, its up to you guys (if any of you still hang out in the guild) to decided who wins. :]  

Oh Em Jesus

Elektric_Sugar_Pop

Fashionable Shopper

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:56 am
Oh Em Jesus
I'm still uploading even more pictures, but I'll type this up :]

Basically I was planning on making a video, but for some reason the quality of the video was just horible while I was "filming". I don't have any video editting software on this computer either, so it doesn't matter.

I like the concept behind the SNTM vids on youtube, but I think a lot of the time the girls all look the same! So, I wanted to make my own version, with my own type of sims.

By the by, its up to you guys (if any of you still hang out in the guild) to decided who wins. :]

I think it's a great idea! I don't know why, but my videos won't even upload. They'll get almost fully loaded and then they stop. sad

I think Marissa is pretty btw!  
Sim Pictures/Albums/Stories/Videos

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff