_-Mitsubachi-_-Fujin-_

Shameless Elder

18,100 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:08 am
Biscuit Overdose

First of all you must be 13 years of age in order to register with Gaia.
Any younger and it will result in your account being banned.
HOWEVER.
She is right... these pictures are completely irrelevant, and should be removed.

I know that, gaia is PG-13.
But I also know that little kids lie about their age to come on as well.
That's why i said that.
I've met a lot of 11 year olds on here already and usually I report their account because I don't think they should be on here, not with everything that gets said. -sigh-  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:21 pm
_-Mitsubachi-_-Fujin-_
Biscuit Overdose

HOWEVER.
She is right... these pictures are completely irrelevant, and should be removed.

That's why i said that.
I've met a lot of 11 year olds on here already and usually I report their account because I don't think they should be on here, not with everything that gets said. -sigh-

Yes but just because they use the site (without permission)..
does not mean we should have to censor what we put on here..
I'm 18 years old, I shouldn't have to worry about little children sneaking onto Gaia, and be cautious of what I post.  

Biscuit Overdose

_-Mitsubachi-_-Fujin-_

Shameless Elder

18,100 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:56 pm
Biscuit Overdose
_-Mitsubachi-_-Fujin-_
Biscuit Overdose

HOWEVER.

That's why i said that.

Yes but just because they use the site (without permission)..
does not mean we should have to censor what we put on here..
I'm 18 years old, I shouldn't have to worry about little children sneaking onto Gaia, and be cautious of what I post.

well you still have to worry anyways, there are always mods lurking around.
Anything considered higher than PG-13 can get you in trouble.
Also I'm 19, I'm not overly cautious and I never said you had to be.

But some of the things in this thread have just gone too far. Like bashing someone you don't know because of their personal life that we know nothing about.

Please stop taking offense to what I am saying, as I'm not trying to censor you. And honestly, do you want to say half the things people our age say to a 13 year old? That's a huge gap of maturity and knowledge right there.

Perhaps I'm different in how I feel and think than some. But I also don't feel like getting banned from gaia because of something stupid. (and trust me people get banned often from small things that even remotely violate the Pg13 rule)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:08 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

Well I do agree that Kristen only got the role of Bella because of her characteristcs rather than her acting.
She should be lucky..

etc
etc.

User Image
User Image
User Image

Ish Wicky

sleep heroin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:36 pm
rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:14 pm
.Bucket.of.Joy.
All I heard before Twilight came out was people raving about how good Kristen was, and how she was perfect for the role because she's such a good actress. And then I watched Twilight. She didn't even act, she just said the lines in an indifferent tone. She really was not good at all.

I don't mind so much when actors/actresses who can sing do both. But when they're just over paid Disney actors who have an altered voice, it really makes me angry.

i know i think they picked a REALLY!!!! bad actress/actor to play bella and edward o.o  

xNoobKira

Twilight Scribe

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:34 pm
I think Kirsten's acting matches Bella's character. Even if they'd cast the most talented actress they could who would have 'fit', there would still be nothing to go on; Bella doesn't have enough of a personality to be portrayed. Personally, I thought Kirsten Stewart fit the role of Bella. She looked blank the entire film, an empty canvas and an empty character. Bravo, she was Bella.

The only casting I had a problem with was Jackson Rathebone as Jasper.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:45 pm

This thread makes me very sad.
I am a huge fan of Kristen, I actually got to see her two days before New Moon came out at a premiere. I think she is perfect for Bella.

And WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD SHE SAY THAT?

Robert Pattinson sings for crying out loud, and they are GREAT friends.

So, I have said my say.

KimCL

Glitterbean

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:50 am
KimCL

This thread makes me very sad.
I am a huge fan of Kristen, I actually got to see her two days before New Moon came out at a premiere. I think she is perfect for Bella.

And WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD SHE SAY THAT?

Robert Pattinson sings for crying out loud, and they are GREAT friends.

So, I have said my say.

Oh wow, you're right! I completely forgot about that. What a slap in the face to Rob, if she really did say that. (And I'll add a disclaimer that I don't know whether she did or not -- there are tons of ridiculous tabloid rumors out there, and this may or may not be one of them. IF she really did say this, however, that's just plain rude. Jackson Rathbone is also a musician. I can't imagine her co-workers like her much if she really does say things like this.)

Also, I agree with many of the posts that her acting is dreadful. I'm interested to see all the comments saying that her other movies are better than Twilight. I haven't seen them, but I'm curious now. I'll have to check them out when I get the chance, because in Twilight, I completely agree, all she does is blink. Her face, voice, and eyes are utterly flat and emotionless. She always looks bored and/or irritated/angry. I agree that this might just be what her face looks like, but part of the job description of being an actress is to make your face express different emotions, and if she can't do that, then she's in the wrong profession. The one thing I think she can do well is scream, weirdly enough. The screaming after she gets bitten in Twilight and during her nightmares in New Moon are really the only parts of her performances that convince me. sad

But yeah, I think that if Summit had known how huge this franchise would turn out to be, they would have cast someone else. I'd personally rather they sacrifice the continuity and cast someone else for Breaking Dawn, just so we would have at least one movie with a good Bella. Unfortunately, I think if they were going to do this, they would have done it before New Moon or even Eclipse. As they have already finished filming Eclipse, it looks like we're stuck with her. sad  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:44 pm
just a word to whoever said Rob sings and it's a slap in the face, Rob has been singing for many years before he really got into acting.
So that nullifies anything that she could have said,
look him up, you'll find he likes to perform in pubs and stuff since he was young.  

_-Mitsubachi-_-Fujin-_

Shameless Elder

18,100 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

Qurple

4,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:17 pm
Yeah, she annoys me too. Your not the only one looking back at all of the responses.

Shes hates actors who sing, thats weird because Robert is an actor and sings. Maybe shes gone crazy. Or maybe it is just the pot. Who knows?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:09 am
what r u talkin about ? kristen stewart rocks!!!!!!!!! biggrin  

smilygirl12

750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Glitterbean

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:50 pm
Twilight Scribe
I think Kirsten's acting matches Bella's character. Even if they'd cast the most talented actress they could who would have 'fit', there would still be nothing to go on; Bella doesn't have enough of a personality to be portrayed. Personally, I thought Kirsten Stewart fit the role of Bella. She looked blank the entire film, an empty canvas and an empty character. Bravo, she was Bella.

I think that's a bit of an exaggeration. Bella has a personality. It's a whiny, self-centered, annoying personality, but a personality nonetheless. And even if she didn't, even people without personalities have emotions, and Kristen Stewart doesn't portray emotions well.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:33 pm
Glitterbean
Twilight Scribe

I think that's a bit of an exaggeration. Bella has a personality. It's a whiny, self-centered, annoying personality, but a personality nonetheless. And even if she didn't, even people without personalities have emotions, and Kristen Stewart doesn't portray emotions well.
I might be a little biased considering that I absolutely loathe Bella's guts; mostly because she's a blatant Mary-Sue and Meyer purposely wrote her as one... *face palm*

Twilight Scribe

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces