Welcome to Gaia! ::

The City of Gold!!!

Back to Guilds

we have toast, zombies, killer squirrils, and enough awesomeness for all! 

Tags: gold, random, manga, naruto, black butler 

Reply TCG EMO PIES, FLYING POTATOES, EDIBLE ALIENS AND OTHER RANDOM FOOD
microwave+egg=BOOM!!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like to blow stuff up?
  HELLZ YES!!!
  ...no
  YOUR INSANE!?!?!?!
  sounds fun^^ im gonna try it!!!
View Results

dem0nicd0rk
Captain

Fallen Phantom

9,490 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:42 pm
OMG!!!IM ABOUT TO REVEAL MY EVIL SIDE!!!!

ok,so there's this microwave in my math classroom,and i didnt do anything on april fools day(yesterday) i decided to pull a prank. about 1 min before class started,i stuck an egg in the microwave,and set it for 5 min. about 30 sec. after the teacher started talking there was a lout "BANG!!!!!" and everyone in the class jumped!! everyone was freaking out rofl twisted

oh before i forget,i should tell you that my teachers are very gullible,and eventhough the kids in my class know otherwise,they think im all sweet and innocent^^ its actually not that hard to keep up the charade.also,im half sure one of the teachers saw me take the egg.

anywayz,back to the story.about 5 other teachers walk into the room,and automaticly suspect one of the kids in my class,who is known for theivery and stuff.then they give the whole"if you confess now it will save you alot of trouble" lecture.when they are finally done and ask if the culprit wants to confess,i stuck up my hand and said"im sorry.i just wanted to see what would happen if you stick an egg in a microwave.ill clean it up now. im sorry." i was actually pretty suprised when they said that they believed me,and said that they wouldent tell my parents,it was only an accident. xd

anywayz,it was fun^^ one of the kids thought a bomb went off.lol

p.s. although it might sound like im a 2 year old,im actually in highschool^^ im just immature  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:22 am
Your my grenade hero  

Ziggy Bulet

drummer_chick2012

2,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:46 pm
lol nice  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 6:09 pm
ROFL! tht was HILARIOUS!!!!!!! In my journal i have a story similar to tht one. imma put it here.  

iiSecxii_Vampire

iiSecxii_Vampire

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 6:11 pm
User ImageToday, something HILARIOUS happened! rofl Laniesha ate chalk! Ur probably wondering..
Quote:
HOW ON EARTH DID SHE GET CHALK IN HER MOUTH!?!?!?

well i'll tell u right from the begining. OK. Here i go....A long time ago, i had a box of gum. I kept the box bcuz i liked the way it was designed. I had a little piece of chalk in it so it was easy for me to find it when i wanted to write on mylittle chalk board(in my locker). But, for some reason, i had it in an open part of my bookbag. So Laniesha was being silly and took it from my bookbag.
Quote:
Marta
(ppl call me Marta or Margret all the time). So i turned around to see what she wanted. I saw the box in her hand.
Quote:
keep it.

Quote:
really?

Quote:
yes

u said i could keep it?
Quote:

YES!
Quote:

Destiny, who was next to her said,
Laniesha, give me one.
Quote:
I was looking at Laniesha laughing and she was also giving me her look. Then, without looking, she put the chalk in her mouth and nearly ate it!!!! I started laughing even more when she scream screamed in the hall and spit it out! U HAVE NO IDEA HOW FUNNY THT WAS!!!! rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl this was Laniesha...
User Image
this was me...
User Image

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 1:30 pm
...was that on topic at ALL?  

darkabyssx

Demonic Lunatic

plop_hotty1

5,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:47 pm
I WANNA TRY!!!!!!! xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:27 am
Wow, that would have been awesome too see... I'd have been laughing my a** off.

>.> kinda surprised i haven't done that yet  

dark lithia

Chibi Darren

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:12 pm
Cool, I did something like that once, only it was with a hotdog, and my microwave exploded, so my parents had to buy a new one XD after i took the hotdog out...well, it didn't look like a hotdog anymore....  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:52 am
wee:3  

Zoola

darkabyssx

Demonic Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:57 am
iiSecxii_Vampire
User ImageToday, something HILARIOUS happened! rofl Laniesha ate chalk! Ur probably wondering..
Quote:
HOW ON EARTH DID SHE GET CHALK IN HER MOUTH!?!?!?

well i'll tell u right from the begining. OK. Here i go....A long time ago, i had a box of gum. I kept the box bcuz i liked the way it was designed. I had a little piece of chalk in it so it was easy for me to find it when i wanted to write on mylittle chalk board(in my locker). But, for some reason, i had it in an open part of my bookbag. So Laniesha was being silly and took it from my bookbag.
Quote:
Marta
(ppl call me Marta or Margret all the time). So i turned around to see what she wanted. I saw the box in her hand.
Quote:
keep it.

Quote:
really?

Quote:
yes

u said i could keep it?
Quote:

YES!
Quote:

Destiny, who was next to her said,
Laniesha, give me one.
Quote:
I was looking at Laniesha laughing and she was also giving me her look. Then, without looking, she put the chalk in her mouth and nearly ate it!!!! I started laughing even more when she scream screamed in the hall and spit it out! U HAVE NO IDEA HOW FUNNY THT WAS!!!! rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl this was Laniesha...
User Image
this was me...
User Image

nice one  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:11 pm
haha i really liked that story! ^.^
after reading it i was tempted to try the experiment in my own microwave...
XD there is eggy all over now. heart  

XxKATiiE-_-KATASTROPHExX

i h e a r t s m l

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:37 pm
Damn that's cool! I really want to try it!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:23 pm
awsome! biggrin  

xxxmoonlight_shadow

Desirable Genius

7,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
TCG EMO PIES, FLYING POTATOES, EDIBLE ALIENS AND OTHER RANDOM FOOD

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash