Submit

Mushitaki

Business Tycoon

8,475 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:29 pm
I think they released it too soon. The gameplay is decent, with a few minor clicks here and there. like gaining strength without gross muscles, my girl looked like she was taking steroids! X__X

The AI was retarded, took that one old guy more than a minute to find his way out of the Temple of Light.

Oh and who else could have thought they could have spent more time on the NPC's, making them look different and dressing them differently?! Sheesh!

The courting system was a waste of time, in the end when I tried to woo Alex, every time I'd get his attention and do an expression, the other guys swarming me would get +love too.

Maybe give you an option if you wanted a whole bunch of hearts following you or just one. The passing of seasons could have been awesome. The game was too short anyway.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:39 pm
CymberlyEvans
I think they released it too soon. The gameplay is decent, with a few minor clicks here and there. like gaining strength without gross muscles, my girl looked like she was taking steroids! X__X

The AI was retarded, took that one old guy more than a minute to find his way out of the Temple of Light.

Oh and who else could have thought they could have spent more time on the NPC's, making them look different and dressing them differently?! Sheesh!

The courting system was a waste of time, in the end when I tried to woo Alex, every time I'd get his attention and do an expression, the other guys swarming me would get +love too.

Maybe give you an option if you wanted a whole bunch of hearts following you or just one. The passing of seasons could have been awesome. The game was too short anyway.

I agree they need to make the lost chapters for Fable 2.  

Link is JD
Crew

Fable 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces