Reply Gaia Gun Enthusiasts
Jubilations!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ArmasTermin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:29 pm
For reasons that would be pointless to explain, my sister, who has lived in California for the last ten years, has come out to live with my dad and I. Seeing as that she's a 14 year old girl from California that owns sweaters with peace signs on them you can imagine what I thought her view on guns was. Then a few nights ago my dad tells me, "You know she's been wanting to learn how to shoot a gun."

eek

Which I didn't expect at all.

So I used the airsoft, BB, and pellet guns in the backyard and taught her the four rules and sight alignment and propper grip and whatnot. Unfortunately the guns used were pretty cheap and not very accurate.

But there is hope for people yet.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:52 pm
Move up slowly, though I know you already knew that.  

uryu ishida

Floyd

Quotable Prophet

14,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:41 pm
I'm glad you got a family convert.

But one thing that grinds my gears is the constant hate against Californians due to the mistakes of a handful of lawmakers and some rich spoiled idiots who live there.

I was born in Los Angeles county and lived there several years before moving with the majority of my family to AZ where we could live far larger lives all around. My sisters and in-laws who still live out there are fully pro-gun, as are millions of the other folks who live there.

All I'm saying is keep the stereotyping to a minimum. I could talk a lot of trash about some folks who live in my county, but that's their cross to bear.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:31 pm
I know that there are some progun people in Kalifornia. If there wasn't, Kalifornia would have banned guns completely.  

OberFeldwebel

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:08 pm
Floyd

But one thing that grinds my gears is the constant hate against Californians due to the mistakes of a handful of lawmakers and some rich spoiled idiots who live there.

I was born in Los Angeles county and lived there several years before moving with the majority of my family to AZ where we could live far larger lives all around. My sisters and in-laws who still live out there are fully pro-gun, as are millions of the other folks who live there.

All I'm saying is keep the stereotyping to a minimum. I could talk a lot of trash about some folks who live in my county, but that's their cross to bear.
They can't be completely cleared though. They still have Carolyn McCarthy and some of the most a**-backwards gun laws in the world.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:50 pm
Floyd

I met a family member of a friends that was from northern Cali. Apparently it's all boondocks up there and very much pro gun despite the states crappy gun laws.  

Desert_Fox_Rommel

Anima_Raptor

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:07 pm
Hippies with guns?

THIS IS MADNESS!!!

scream

Seriously tho, cool beans  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:49 am
Anima_Raptor
Hippies with guns?

THIS IS MADNESS!!!

scream

stare Madness...........

Anyways, that's cool.  

Man of the Demoneye

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:05 pm
Man of the Demoneye
Anima_Raptor
Hippies with guns?

THIS IS MADNESS!!!

scream

stare Madness...........

Anyways, that's cool.

Madness?

... This... is... AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really, anything is possible here.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:01 pm
OberFeldwebel
Man of the Demoneye
Anima_Raptor
Hippies with guns?

THIS IS MADNESS!!!

scream

stare Madness...........

Anyways, that's cool.

Madness?

... This... is... AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really, anything is possible here.

Indeed 3nodding  

Anima_Raptor

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:00 am
OberFeldwebel
I know that there are some progun people in Kalifornia. If there wasn't, Kalifornia would have banned guns completely.

We have at least 7 in the guild, including Crash and I  
Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff