Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OP-Yuna
Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:23 pm
"I pray you never have to find out," he said, giving her a pat on the head.

"Trees can be dangerous,..and I'm afraid I have no suggestions on the other issue. I, too, need to get to know some more of those who reside here."

He would offer to play, but he didn't he would be much fun. He was too big to climb a tree, and sure couldn't play hide and seek. He was also weary of accidentally causing harm.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:27 pm
"Okay! I don't want to find out either," Soali declared, nodding and hoping to have pleased him. If he didn't want to tell her, then she decided that she didn't want to know. Now, anyway.

"You haven't met a lot of other lions here, either? Well, we should go find some together, then! I bet that would be easy," she told him. It actually sounded like a great idea to her.

Kytora

OP-Yuna
Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:34 pm
"Indeed."

A great idea! Much better than trying to play, anyway. What a sight that would be. But meeting others would be benificial to both.

"Where do you suggest we begin?"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:39 pm
Great, he wanted to do stuff too! Soali bet that they could meet twice the lions than just if they went on by themselves. It would be a lot easier, too. At least, from what she'd seen of her siblings trying to make friends, a group of lions was easier to talk to than just one-on-one, although she had never found a problem with it.

"Ummm," she thought aloud, turning around and looking at where they were. "My den is over there, and I know there are some other ones past mine. I think there are even more past those ones. We could meet anyone as we go along!" Her smile never left her face as she bounded forward, leading him off towards the direction suggested.

Kytora

[IC] Abandoned Swamplands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces