Submit

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:03 pm
"Um..." His proud stance slipped a little as his posture slumped while he pondered, trying to recall where it was that he seemed to spend the most of his time. "Well, I should probably start learning about the others so I have something to report back to you for next time, right? So... I'll be where the others usually gather?" His tail swished as he straightened out again, hoping that was a good answer.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:07 pm
Chuckling, Zahi shook his head. He couldn't help it. "Perhaps mingling with the brats would help too. If you can keep them sorted, then great. I can't." Zahi didn't do well with children. They were so whiny, and...clingy. Yeuck.

"You should probably let Akasha know; I think she'd be happier hearing it from you than me. Everything I say she takes as a challenge...eh." Then again, all she wanted to do was prove to him that she was worth something, so that was probably why. Zahi scratched at his ear before nodding him off. "I'll speak to the Lady about our meeting, I'm sure she'll be thrilled." His last comment fell a little flat as he rolled his eyes. Ugh, women.

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:20 pm
"Brats?" He searched his mind for a moment before realization hit him. "Oh! Yes, the cubs! That could be fun..." Where 'fun' meant that it wasn't something he'd done much of when he was younger so there was at least a slight chance that somewhere in 'mingling with the brats' he might find something he'd missed from his own childhood.

He nodded once. "Yes, Sir. I'll find my mother first and let her know about everything... And then I'll go see if I can find the chil- er... Brats."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:25 pm
He nodded with a huff. "Good. I will see you later, then."

His tail twitched as he almost wanted to retract what he had said...but no. Mbali would stick to his job well. He had a sharp head on his shoulders. With a shrug, the Lord headed off to find his mate and politely inform her how she really needed to stop making decisions without him. Even if they ended up being pretty damn good ones.

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

[IC] Tianxia Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out