Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)
New Guild Banners Being Offered ~!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Could the guild do with some new banners?
  The guild is fine as it is .. bah to new banners. XD
  Yes ~!! New banners would be cool. =P
View Results

Angeliquel Prism

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:50 pm
Hai, I am new and I think I may have found a use for myself already biggrin I tried adding a link given in a post I found to my siggy in order to display the guild banner. However, I realized quickly that either the link is broken, the pic no longer exists, or both. I would like to offer the talents of myself and my eldest daughter to your service. Years ago I took a course in web design and animation, I have taught my eldest daughter quite a bit of what I learned and together we can make some pretty cool stuff razz
If you would like for us to make you some new banners, we could possibly even find some places to host them for free online for people to make use of, anyways, just send me a msg here on gaia and we'll get started right away if you would like. You could give us an idea of what you would want, or we can work from scratch, either way, I guarantee great results biggrin
Hope to hear from someone soon 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:46 pm
If this is the Image that you desire

User Image

this is the Direct Link to it

[img]http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x146/Nihagi/smallguild.png[/img]

Sinful Paradox

Angeliquel Prism

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:34 am
Thank you. I tried using the code from a thread I had read and it the link was broken. Also, for myself, the pictures on the guild home page don't show up. rolleyes  
Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games