INTRO (PLZ READ)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Punk Racy
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:04 pm
hey this is to all new members to the guild so plz read it and undersatnd if u dont folow the rules layed down here i will have to exclude u from the guild  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:07 pm
RULES:

I'm not a tyrant, & this guild is farfrom being "strict" & "rule-hungry". However, there are a few basic limitations that I must insist you respect.

1) Follow Gaia's TOS [Terms of Service] -- in other words: Gaia's rules.
2) No drama. "Drama" is defined by me as: rude, insulting, or condescending behavior towards any member(s) of this guild. Any post that clearly, knowingly, or deliberately hurts the feelings of other will be deleted ASAP, & the participant(s) of said drama may be banned from the guild. So please mind basic manners. No petty fighting. Debating is fine; starting controversial topics is fine within basic limitations. Making personal attacks is not fine.
3) Post in the appropriate subforum [if not, your post will be moved to them via the crew]. Yes, sometimes the subforums overlap, & a thread's content would qualify it to be in more than one subforum. In those instances, just post in whatever subforum you think your thread pertains to best.
4) Please refrain from obnoxious begging.
5)plz try not to make new topics with out my permishon
6) plz do not doante to the guild trade the gold to the guild profile fround on another thread

If u dont follow these rules at all times i will be forced to remove you from the guild

Punk Racy
Captain

Punk Racy
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:18 pm
CAPTIAN

NAME: Destiny
USERNAME mad XxDestinys HatexXx
AGE / BIRTHDAY:13/ october 22

LOCATION: Well i took the rode less traveled and now i have no idea were i am

ON GAIA SINCE:October 2007

OCCUPATION: (if you are in school what kind):currently in gr 9 in high school and i am gettin a job at the gient tiger soon =D

RELIGION:wiccan as i am shure meany of u are
although i would like to point out i do not discrimanate agenst eny other religon

SEXUAL ORIENTATION:bi so i hate to say it but if enyone makes fun of enyone elces sexual oreantashon u will be ban from the guild with out a second thought

INTERESTS: art mostly dance tie kwan do and eny other phisical activity

I AM...: interesting, fun, slightly emo, slightly goth(basicly i'm a gamo), a nature lover, vary dedicated

I also own a grafix shop =): http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/untiteled-grafix-shoppe-open/t.52897911_1/  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:11 pm
i would like to be able to make some new posts if that is ok with you.  

bobbyslilsmurf
Crew

Punk Racy
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:33 am
bobbyslilsmurf
i would like to be able to make some new posts if that is ok with you.

ohh no problem u go right ahead  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:10 pm
I was wondering if u guys could make a topic that gets everyone in the guild talking about the craft books they have read or that they really like. maybe it would help others that r new to the craft or ppl who cant find the right book they are looking for. I was thinking it would bring us wiccan closer together like our Mother Goddess would want us to be. Here is the book i think would be great for beginers in to the Craft.

"The Craft~ A Witch's Book of Shadows"
By Dorothy Morrison

A little about her and her book.She is a wiccan high priestes of the Goergian Tradition and has been an avid practitioner of the Ancient Arts for more than 20 years. This books helps people who really want to fallow the true path of a Witch.

Contents

Part One: Basic Wtchery
Walking the Path
Working with Mayor Power Sources
Boosting the Magic

Part Two: Tools of the Trade
Magical Tools
The Wand
The Cup
The Athame
The Pentacle
Other Tools and ritual Accountrements
The Ultimate Magical Tool

Part Three: Circle Magic
The Circle

Part Four: We'er Having a Party
The Celebrations
The Esbats
The SABBATS

Afterwords
Appendix A: Common Dreams Symbols
Appendix B:The Magical Uses of Herbs,
Plants, Flowers, and Trees
Appendix C: The Magical Uses of Stones
Appendix D: Deity Associations
Appendix E: THe Book of Law
Appendix F: Mail Order Supply Stores  

Jewels_love_dream

Punk Racy
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:23 am
ph i almost forgot to jewls
you have been makeing some good points lately so i'm gunna make you a mod kay ^w^
there are a few others i will be upgradeing on there stats in the guild  
The Wiccans Of Gaia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff