Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Don't forget your poll!
  Added by Death Shikaku. :D
View Results

Death Shikaku

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:58 pm
This is ridiculous. I first got the ten eggs, and though, well, this might be easy. Then it said I needed 25 eggs for the next basket. From what I've seen, the last basket you need 100 eggs. Does anyone else think this is too much?
This is gonna take me forever...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:27 pm
is to get 25 a pain for me I cant imagine having to get 100 I dont know if I would have the patience  

Prince Seiko

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Evil Pillows

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:40 pm
It's actually nice to have a real event again. It may be a bit annoying to have to collect so many eggs, but it's way better that what Gaia's done for the past two Easters.

The last basket is 500 eggs. eek I'm hoping the item's worth it. As far as I know, no one has reached 500 yet. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:59 pm
Evil Pillows
It's actually nice to have a real event again. It may be a bit annoying to have to collect so many eggs, but it's way better that what Gaia's done for the past two Easters.

The last basket is 500 eggs. eek I'm hoping the item's worth it. As far as I know, no one has reached 500 yet. xd
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Prince Seiko

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:06 pm
Prince Seiko
Evil Pillows

burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:46 pm
0Moon_Maiden0
Prince Seiko
Evil Pillows

burning_eyes

rofl I know. xd I'm not even close... I'm only 1/4 of the way into the third basket. xp  

Evil Pillows

Death Shikaku

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:23 pm
Yeah, this is incredibly ridiculous. Who here on Gaia (with a life) has the time and/or patience to do this!? Seriously.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:46 pm
Okay, so all the items suck. To me, anyways. There's bunny slippers that are pink/white, a blue bunny scarf, a yellow chick scarf, and the first item you get from collecting ten eggs, the carrot.

...but wait! Is there a fourth item TekTek has forgotten about!? Or am I insane?
I saw someone's avatar where it was a giant chick. It looked like a Peep (or whatever those marshmallow candies are called in the shape of chicks and bunnies) and I thought it was an event item. Am I wrong? Is this some old item that I've never seen?  

Death Shikaku

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:50 pm
It's an item called cheepz. It's a zOMG recipe. You get it by smashing eggs.

I've only received gold from them so far.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:19 pm
Yeah, I looked on TekTek and saw that, along with two other items.

Ugh, I hate how all the good items from events such as the Easter event are in zOMG!. It sucks.  

Death Shikaku

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:42 pm
To make matters worse, zOMG keeps freezing every time I go to a new area.  
*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games