Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
Guilty Pleasure D: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you expressed your furry side to EVERYONE you know?
No
46%
 46%  [ 21 ]
Of course
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
Some people but not relatives
31%
 31%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 45

Panther King Decari

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:41 pm
None of my family knows what a furry is, and I'm ok with that right now. But the urge to come out about it is eating away at my mind! is it because I fear how they'll react? I mean, if they really look into what a furry is, (and I know my twin brother will) they'll probably think I'm some sort of perverted weirdo, because they'll see the sexual aspects of it. My twin brother is sitting next to me right now, and he could look over and see what I'm typing... should I just tell him?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:35 pm
Grand Fox
None of my family knows what a furry is, and I'm ok with that right now. But the urge to come out about it is eating away at my mind! is it because I fear how they'll react? I mean, if they really look into what a furry is, (and I know my twin brother will) they'll probably think I'm some sort of perverted weirdo, because they'll see the sexual aspects of it. My twin brother is sitting next to me right now, and he could look over and see what I'm typing... should I just tell him?

Not unless he asks.  

Shaviv

ocelot ninja

Romantic Explorer

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 8:07 pm
Isaol-the-wolf
My dad is intolerant, and my classmates at school aren't exactly...open, to things that are different. I dont go to a large school, they're only 90 people in the eleventh grade. If there was a way I could find more furries in my area. :'(

I wish there were furries around here too. I live in southern Maine.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 7:43 pm
Friends and family know about my furriness. Coworkers and folks at college I don't broadcast to, but if they asked I'd let them know.

My mom died in December. But she used to be a great furry supporter. She didn't "get it" but she once bought a naughty Starlight print from my wife. *lol*  

MoonJeli

The Moshmonster

Timid Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 7:29 am
My parents know about furries via the media... aka all we do is yiff in suits.

They don't know I am one and I'm damned scared to let them know. One day my mom actually said to me "Don't talk to those people, they're all dirty perverts."

That's the day I realized my mother hated me without knowing it.

I have manymany friends who are fures though and they love me  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 10:36 am
Rukin

Or if you want a furry finder site with a little less sexual innuendo that's not used primaraly as a dating site you could always try the Internet Furry Proximity Locater http://ifpl.cattech.org it doesn't have quite as many members but the site is much much older and simpler to use.

For the life of me I can't seem to remember if I put up an account there. I could find out easily if it would let me zoom into Michigan and look to see if I'm listed or not.

Shadows sweet embrace
Have you tried pounced?

Anyway I went to a small school too, my graduating class was only 93 students. It was the largest number of students to ever walk from my school, so I know how that is.

Oh my gawd on the front page of pounced is a guy who lives in MY TOWN. I wonder if he's a member of the local fur group or not, his fursona sounds familiar.

I'm searching through personals in my state...Geez, nothing but males... some straight, a lot gay, quite a few bi as well...

Hey, the only female I've found on the list lives in my city as well... I think I know who it is, if it's who I think it is I've been to her apartment before. :3

Oop, I found someone I know!

...omg I just found another person in my city.. gawd there's a lot of furries in my town ^_^

LOL, I just found an ad by someone else I know in person!
And another person!
And another!
Briggs, Error, Cow, Vix...

And this guy.... I've been to his apartment before for parties and s**t. Yea, he looks kinda like a chick in the photo, and prides himself on being an effeminate gay....

...did I mention that I really don't like effeminate or overly flamboyant gays?  

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 11:20 am
Yea, sorry about all of that.

But very few people know about my furryness. It's not that I hide it, I just don't advertise it.

For instance, my family doesn't know, but if I told them most of them would have no idea what a furry is.

Not all of my friends irl know either. Some do, some don't.

And although I'm pretty open about it online, there are some places that don't know, because it would give certain people there more ammo to use against me.

I'm just not someone who often wears my hobbies or habits on my sleeve.

Which is why I said I don't like overly flamboyant or effeminate gays, because I feel that by showing off their gayness like that, they're giving gay people a bad name, and giving the fundies and gay haters ammo. Most of my gay friends do not wear their gayness on their sleeve, just like most of my furry friends don't wear their furriness on their sleeve either. They blend in and seem more normal, and when people find out they're gay, they're like "hey, they're just like me!"

Fidget is a character. During a party, even knowing he's gay, he's so effeminate, and wears women's clothing ALL the time, that I accidentally called him a she. And then I felt so embarrassed that I tried to make it up by complimenting him on his anime artwork. But then at a grocery store later on, he prided himself on being able to go into the women's bathroom without being noticed... wtf?  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff