Reply Fallout 3
ALIENS IN FALLOUT 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shady loves fallout 3

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:09 pm
so there is a space ship somwhere in fallout 3 and near it theres an alien blaster so i ask did any of you find it ? is it really the best wepon on the game tell me what u think guys blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:11 pm
Yeah I found it, its so cool lol xD I dragged the alien away though and threw it at a deathclaw. Really. rofl  

XxCrimson_ShinobixX
Vice Captain

Ruthless Hunter

14,475 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

Haratio TaFotter
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:23 pm
It is arguably the most powerful weapon in the game, since it vaporizes and enemy in one hit.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:30 pm
lol the deatclaw thing ish funny so is it true that there ish a deatclaw and supermutant fighting some where ?  

shady loves fallout 3

hirationugget

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:28 pm
It could be the best if you have energy weapons as one of your main skills.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:29 pm
its the best weapon ,but i can barely find any ammo for the damn thing -_-  

Blades Of Null

mmmmmtoast
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:47 pm
It pretty much is the best, except for the Firelance, both of which there is a limited amount of ammo possible throughout the entire game. And they both have a 100% critical hit chance.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:20 pm
storm troopper
its the best weapon ,but i can barely find any ammo for the damn thing -_-

Yeah, there's a limited number of rounds in the game, but its a weird number (329 or something like that).  

Haratio TaFotter
Crew

captin albert wesker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:08 pm
******** i wanna blast some one with some OOZY PLASMA s**t OF DOOM WHERE DO I GO TO FIND IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XP  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:15 am
Mournful Maniac
It pretty much is the best, except for the Firelance, both of which there is a limited amount of ammo possible throughout the entire game. And they both have a 100% critical hit chance.

The firelance is unstoppable with the pyromaniac perk and high energy weapons skill  

Farlander

Roane Farhall

Distinct Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:40 pm
I found it, but decided that I preferred the Wazer Wifle (mainly due to ammunition concerns) so I traded it with the outcasts for stim packs. kept the ammo though. Put that in my bath tub. (pre-war house theme)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:47 am
captin albert wesker
******** i wanna blast some one with some OOZY PLASMA s**t OF DOOM WHERE DO I GO TO FIND IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XP

Its kinda hard to say, since its in the middle of nowhere. You might hit up the Fallout Wiki site, because it will give you the basic direction. The pain is that its at an alien crash site, which isn't marked on the map.  

Haratio TaFotter
Crew

Data Miner

Quotable Prophet

6,750 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:10 pm
I killed all the super mutants in the quest related stuff with the alien blaster ^^ I love it.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:29 pm
Haratio TaFotter
captin albert wesker

Its kinda hard to say, since its in the middle of nowhere. You might hit up the Fallout Wiki site, because it will give you the basic direction. The pain is that its at an alien crash site, which isn't marked on the map.

WHAT THE ******** WHY DO THEY MAKE IT HARD TO FIND THINGS D:<

oh well id better start my hunt then D: while im at it i might as well dig the unforgivin at that point to

the unforgivin by metallica HAIL KIRK HAMMIT, JAMES HETTFIELD, LARS ULRICH, AND ROBERT TRUIJLLO

I BET YOU 20$ THEY PLAY FALLOUT3 TO!!!!!!!!!! D:<  

captin albert wesker

Dot_Dot_Curve_Kid

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:16 am
go to the power station with the 13 in its name then go north u will pick up a signal look around u will see the ufo biggrin but u get a shortage of ammo xd like 120 i think  
Fallout 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games