Reply Naruto Guild
My Quest

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noctafur

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 9:27 am
it will take me forever and a year, but EVENTUALLY! I WILL HAVE ONE ! lol the only reason i joined this game was to get a avatar with a naruto head band. LoL but they are costly.. so, and ive been busy, but one day ! it shall be mine... lol  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 1:57 pm
Noctafur
it will take me forever and a year, but EVENTUALLY! I WILL HAVE ONE ! lol the only reason i joined this game was to get a avatar with a naruto head band. LoL but they are costly.. so, and ive been busy, but one day ! it shall be mine... lol
I want one so bad to crying why do they have to cost so much crying  

blue_man_of_destruction

MixedUp92

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 2:25 pm
imboredwhataboutyou
Noctafur
I want one so bad to crying why do they have to cost so much crying
because people want them. I got mine for 21k and I have a feeling this thread will be locked.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 4:51 pm
you shoulda seen how much they were worth last year...just a measly 7k...but now ad another digit to that...usually a 0 right at the end...pretty dumb isnt it? ...i had one..but i accidentally sold it... i was an idiot...and so is my tale of my beloved headband...my hitai-ate...now gone...in some weird nerd's hands...just kiddin...i do not know where it is though...lol....ill stop talkin now  

squalltheknight

Naruto Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff