Submit

She's a maniac, maaaaniac
  on the phone
View Results

Death Shikaku

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:24 pm
Zizzykitty
Death Shikaku

I'm suing you for talking about fat people suing McDonalds for getting fat!

...even if I could, I wouldn't.
I would feel horrible if I sued someone over something ridiculous, because the guilt of taking their money instantly.

Oh, and that homosexual/heterosexual thing leads me to a funny thing the guys at school do. It's funny in a stupid way.
Whenever somebody says something, like, "eat that hotdog" when we're being funny, we have to say 'no homo' after the sentence, and if we don't and they call homo on you, then they punch you twice lol.
It's a funny little game... but I hate it.

I'm sueing you for sueing Moonlight for agreeing with me!

Oh jeez, that would just be ridiculous.

That reminds me of something my friends do.
One friend always says to me, "I love you... platonically"
And another friend started something similar to what you said about the "no homo"
She'll tell people "I love you. No homo."
So one day one of our other friends said "I love you.... Yes homo."

Except we don't get punched if we don't say "no homo". It's just something my friends say.

I'm suing you for suing me for suing Moonlight and also agreeing with Moonlight, so I have two cases on my hands right now. Too busy to talk. Must... switch... 2... txt... tlk...

Anyways...
I guess the punching part is just what guys do. It's fun punching friends. It's fun being punched (as long as I don't have the wind knocked outta me... then it kinda sucks...).  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:24 pm
Death Shikaku
Zizzykitty
Death Shikaku

I would feel horrible if I sued someone over something ridiculous, because the guilt of taking their money instantly.

Oh, and that homosexual/heterosexual thing leads me to a funny thing the guys at school do. It's funny in a stupid way.
Whenever somebody says something, like, "eat that hotdog" when we're being funny, we have to say 'no homo' after the sentence, and if we don't and they call homo on you, then they punch you twice lol.

And another friend started something similar to what you said about the "no homo"

Except we don't get punched if we don't say "no homo". It's just something my friends say.

I'm suing you for suing me for suing Moonlight and also agreeing with Moonlight, so I have two cases on my hands right now. Too busy to talk. Must... switch... 2... txt... tlk...

Anyways...
I guess the punching part is just what guys do. It's fun punching friends. It's fun being punched (as long as I don't have the wind knocked outta me... then it kinda sucks...).

I'll just skip suing you and go right to SUEING THE COUNTRY.

And my friends that do the "no homo" thing and "I love you platonically" are all girls. So we don't punch each other.

Being punched by guys isn't fun. Once my ex-step-step-nephew(my step-sister's ex-husband's son) socked me in the arm because he saw a Bug, the car kind. It hurt since he's older than me and athletic.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

Death Shikaku

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:59 pm
Zizzykitty
Death Shikaku
Zizzykitty
Death Shikaku

Anyways...

And my friends that do the "no homo" thing and "I love you platonically" are all girls. So we don't punch each other.

Being punched by guys isn't fun. Once my ex-step-step-nephew(my step-sister's ex-husband's son) socked me in the arm because he saw a Bug, the car kind. It hurt since he's older than me and athletic.

Well, I'll stop the lawsuit...

...and start a new one, by suing Earth! (Should Earth be capitalized or not? surprised )

That ex-step-step-nephew (step-sister's ex-husband's son) thing was confusing as Hell when I first read it...
Whenever my sister sees a Punch Buggy (as we call it), I let her punch me. If I punch her it's just... mean.
Who thought of the punch Bug thing, anyways? :p

EDIT: Long quote is long.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:20 pm
Death Shikaku
Zizzykitty
Death Shikaku
Zizzykitty
Death Shikaku

Anyways...

Well, I'll stop the lawsuit...

...and start a new one, by suing Earth! (Should Earth be capitalized or not? surprised )

That ex-step-step-nephew (step-sister's ex-husband's son) thing was confusing as Hell when I first read it...
Whenever my sister sees a Punch Buggy (as we call it), I let her punch me. If I punch her it's just... mean.
Who thought of the punch Bug thing, anyways? :p

EDIT: Long quote is long.

Long quote is quite long.

I'LL ONE UP YOU AND SUE THE UNIVERSE.

And yeah, it can be confusing the explain. Does my step-sister's step-son make it any easier?

He apparently didn't think it'd be mean to punch me since we were more friends than thinking we were related, since we weren't by blood, so he went right ahead and did it.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

Death Shikaku

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:45 am
I'm now suing the universe and everyone inside. biggrin
...and I have a reason to sue each and every person.

The step-sister's step-son makes it easier. razz

I have cousins that do that, it's not that bad until they take it a bit too far.

EDIT: Long quote that was quite long is now gone.
Also, how's we get so off topic? XD
From honkeys and donkeys to the 'no homo' thing, to punching people in the arms. Hm... strange how that works.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:14 pm
....... Then I'll wait for you to finish that lawsuit and then sue you for everything you have.

I'll take this topic one step further to offtopic-dom!

Kicking people in the face.
I've had the desire to do that lately.
I almost kicked my exboyfriend in the face one day too. I'm extremely ticklish and he was tickling me. I was sitting on one side of a couch with my legs stretch across and he was sitting on the other side by my feet and when he started tickling me my leg went up and my foot almost clipped him right in the nose.
It would have if he hadn't dodged back quick enough.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

Death Shikaku

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:15 pm
Zizzykitty
....... Then I'll wait for you to finish that lawsuit and then sue you for everything you have.

I'll take this topic one step further to offtopic-dom!

Kicking people in the face.
I've had the desire to do that lately.
I almost kicked my exboyfriend in the face one day too. I'm extremely ticklish and he was tickling me. I was sitting on one side of a couch with my legs stretch across and he was sitting on the other side by my feet and when he started tickling me my leg went up and my foot almost clipped him right in the nose.
It would have if he hadn't dodged back quick enough.

From calling people names, to lawsuits, to kicking people in the face?

That reminds me, I wanna learn the exact spot to jab someone in the neck so they get knocked out. I'd love to learn that! Just knock out my cousin while he's at my house, so he'll shut the ---- up... jab my little sister in the neck to she'll be knocked out and not bother me until my mom gets home...
That'd be awesome.  
*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces