Reply Buying and Advice
Mossberg Barrels

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crash Maniac

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:18 am
As the title might imply... i'm looking for barrels for the mossberg, in particular... i'm looking for that nifty 18.5 breacher barrel. it would go swell with my new mossy, i should have the surefire grip with in two weeks.. biggrin

anywho, thoughts? web sites, everything i look up i cant find the breach barrel... i can find EVERYTHING else for the mossberg, just not that ONE barrel.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:50 am
http://www.mossbergleservice.com/id3.html

AimPro calls it a 'combination barrel' because it is a breaching barrel with a ghost-ring front sight for distance work, but they also sell one with a simple bead on it. Mossberg calls their version a 'stand-off barrel'. Probably why you couldn't find it.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Floyd

Quotable Prophet

14,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:30 am
I lol'ed over the orange "less lethal" models on that web page. Less lethal than what? The text wasn't good about disclosure on that info. But that's not the message I want to have painted on my gun, except as a joke. wahmbulance  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:40 am
Floyd
I lol'ed over the orange "less lethal" models on that web page. Less lethal than what? The text wasn't good about disclosure on that info. But that's not the message I want to have painted on my gun, except as a joke. wahmbulance

basically, its specifically designed so be a less lethal option. you load it with rubber ball, OC rockets... etc. the orange stock it so you dont "confuse" it with another shotty.  

Crash Maniac

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:25 pm
Crash Maniac
Floyd

basically, its specifically designed so be a less lethal option. you load it with rubber ball, OC rockets... etc. the orange stock it so you dont "confuse" it with another shotty.
There are also special 'less lethal' rubber rocket/shot / beanbag / TASER rounds you can fire through a specially-cut receiver. I'm not sure how it works, but the receiver won't chamber a standard round.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:06 pm
Crash Maniac

I figured as much. Non lethal rounds would be a handy thing to have. I just don't want to be holding a gun that screams that fact to my potential enemies. I know rubber bullets hurt like a mother. But when I shoot, I prefer those I'm shooting stay down.  

Floyd

Quotable Prophet

14,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
Buying and Advice

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items