Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hey
  hi!
View Results

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:16 am
It's not really new but anyone like the new layout that hotmail has? Honestly I liked the older email version better. It was neater though not so flashy and the emails were easier to read and access. Now they even have that new "Quick Add" feature which just gets in the way all the time. What do you hotmail users think?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:39 am
I check my e-mail as little as possible after the new update.

I don't like it so I try not to deal with it a lot.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

VampressLeona

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:37 am
Ditto...Its ucky. If I dont have someone in my email...why the heck do I need to know they HAVE an email. I dont care who is in my "network" that I dont know...If I cared I would go find them in person....  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:37 pm
VampressLeona
Ditto...Its ucky. If I dont have someone in my email...why the heck do I need to know they HAVE an email. I dont care who is in my "network" that I dont know...If I cared I would go find them in person....

Agreed.

I don't get the whole network thing.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:41 pm
I have hotmail but I haven't been checking very often. Its annoying when they change things and mostly try to ignore the changes if I can.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:09 pm
The new layout is far too difficult to navigate. There's much less "maneuverability", it's just way harder to get around in it, so I really don't use it much.

Flyentologist

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:43 pm
I don't think I have a layout on my account.

All I've been paying attention to is the stupid spam I've been receiving lately. I got one of the classic "GIv us ur b4nk inf0 plz. u git monee" messages the other day.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:43 am
It doesnt really bothers me as long as it lets me read mail and send out biggrin  

Fate-J

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:37 am
I don't like the new thing, I don't know if you can see it if you don't have the messenger, that shows when your friend's change their personal message.

I have a friend I've been trying to sent subliminal messages so whenever I'm about to log off I change me message to "hates you". I'm sure if that shows up everytime I change it as a status change or whatever then people are getting sick of seeing it.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:47 am
lol Well it seems the majority doesn't like it. I completely agree with it not being as easy to maneuver as the older hotmail. Not only that. I like to keep a minimized screen when I'm at work to keep it in view. It's impossible to type a message or read a message without bumping into that 'Quick add' menu that cuts off half the screen. >_>
And I also agree with more spam than normal. I get tons of junk mail....
I hate the ones that are like "This person is looking for you! Sign on to find out who!" For the info I heard that if you sign up they can take info of everyone you have in your address book and email them with the same spam. So be careful everyone! ^_^

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces