Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply *~Purple Moonlight Haze~*
What are some things you look forward to in Spring?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hey
  hi!
View Results

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:33 am
When spring comes around, what are some things you look forward to seeing or doing? Is there maybe special events? Or maybe you just look forward to those flowers you planted or look forward to visiting certain places? What's spring like for you?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:09 am
Okay, let me answer your questions one by one. razz
Q1.) What are some things you look forward to seeing or doing?
Well, in Spring I can look forward to the end of the school year, since it came by fast this year. Also, a lot of pressure from school is off of me, since the last quarter is here. I don't really look forward to doing anything, especially Spring cleaning, but I have to. surprised
Q2.) Are there maybe special events?
Special events? Nope. No birthdays, no holidays, no anything. Spring Break was even last month!
Q3.) What's spring like for you?
Spring is just another time in my life. I don't care much about it, since nothing goes on in Spring for me, but at least it'll look nice outside and feel nice. I'll be very glad knowing that there won't be any snow for a year. rofl  

Death Shikaku

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:19 am
I look forward to the thunderstorms! ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:59 am
I'm not looking forward to tornadoes.
-.-  

Death Shikaku

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:58 am
@Death
lol! I did ask a lot of questions didn't I?
Awe, looks like spring isn't really a big time of the year for you. I look forward to the warm weather (WHICH IS COLD RIGHT NOW!! What's going on?!) >_>

@Moon
Thunderstorms aren't bad as long as I get to stay indoors. I hate having to go out if the weather is bad. ^--^
PS: I dont' like blackouts. XD You should see me when we have one and it's night. I RUN. lol

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:31 pm
Moonlight_HuangHou
@Death
Awe, looks like spring isn't really a big time of the year for you. I look forward to the warm weather (WHICH IS COLD RIGHT NOW!! What's going on?!) >_>

Strange, they said yesterday would be cold outside. It was nice; not too warm, not too cold. Then they said today would be the opposite of yesterday's forcast; warm and nice outside. It's cold and looks like it's going to storm.  

Death Shikaku

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:30 am
I'm looking forward this damned wind stopping.

Not much happens in spring for me. My birthday is in spring though so that's something to look forward to.

I'm not a very seasonal person so Spring is just a nice time of the year when there's some cool weather. Usually I like spring since it's not murderously hot yet but the wind I've spent the last week cursing just won't let up.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:17 am
Death Shikaku
Moonlight_HuangHou
@Death

Strange, they said yesterday would be cold outside. It was nice; not too warm, not too cold. Then they said today would be the opposite of yesterday's forcast; warm and nice outside. It's cold and looks like it's going to storm.
Aren't they almost always wrong? ^^ Todays all nice outside. I'm hoping it'll stay like this on Sunday since I'm going shopping with a few friends. It's finally 60 ish!!! And it's not raining!!  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:20 am
Zizzykitty
I'm looking forward this damned wind stopping.

Not much happens in spring for me. My birthday is in spring though so that's something to look forward to.

I'm not a very seasonal person so Spring is just a nice time of the year when there's some cool weather. Usually I like spring since it's not murderously hot yet but the wind I've spent the last week cursing just won't let up.

We had non-stop rainy weather. I hate when its so dull out and I have to go outside (for work. >_<) Today it's finally spring like. The weather is warm and the place is finally sunny again!
My b-day is in spring too! ^_^

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:42 pm
Moonlight_HuangHou
Death Shikaku
Moonlight_HuangHou
@Death

Aren't they almost always wrong? ^^ Todays all nice outside. I'm hoping it'll stay like this on Sunday since I'm going shopping with a few friends. It's finally 60 ish!!! And it's not raining!!

Today was nice out where I live, too!
It was nice and warm, sunny, no clouds in sight... well, no storm clouds at least. smile
I hope it stays this way until Saturday, because my grandma's birthday is coming up and we're celebrating it then (hopefully).

Death Shikaku

Fate-J

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:15 am
wow, change of seasons means weather change for you guys as well huh. whatever the seasons, its always hot and sticky for me here biggrin  
*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games