Submit

Floyd

Quotable Prophet

14,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:44 am
...has an AR in their lineup! Available in 223 Remington or 204 Ruger.

http://www.remington.com/products/firearms/centerfire_rifles/Model_R-15_VTR.asp  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:23 pm
Nice. Pick them up before the feds drop the Ban-Hammer on them  

Anima_Raptor

uryu ishida

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:51 pm
I may go an see if I can turn my CZ-52 into a downpayment on a double-star at the local shop. I should get AT LEAST $100 for it, though no more than $150 because he knows exactly how much I payed for it. $150.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:42 pm
I wish I could get one, but living in Kommifornia it may be hard.  

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

Inquisitor Brock

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:49 am
You guys have JUST heard about this?

the stores around me have had them in off and on for about a year.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:28 pm
Change in plans, though I now have plans and a GREAT opportunity!

$129.95 for the CZ-52, I didn't mention anything about the ammo so it isn't included. I'll probably just give the mot him, or like $10 for all of it, since it would be completely useless to keep.
That is going straight down on an 18" synthetic stock 870 in 20 gauge. Why 20? I already have ammo and have a line of affordable ammo.

Who has the M1 Carbine?
He has TONS of 15-round mags for $18 a piece, plus tax.
He just got OVER A HUNDRED assorted Rossi and Taurus .38 revolvers. The Rossis are $179 and the Taurii are $195. And he's getting over a hundred more next Monday.

I might become an employee if the chance shows itself. He said he was nearing the point of needing to hire someone else, and I said I needed a job and had whatever skills he needed except lifting over 400 pounds. Which wasn't a required skill.

THe elusive boxes of .380 are gone.

And relating ot AR-15s, he has another Doublestar, and the first still hasn't been picked up by its owner. He still has the PRedator, too. I wonder if he'd make any money selling R-15s, since I haven't noticed but one or two "hunter" types in there.  

uryu ishida

Inquisitor Brock

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:48 pm
Wouldn't mind getting one of those pistols, though I don't know which of the two would be better.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:41 pm
uryu ishida

$129.95 for the CZ-52, I didn't mention anything about the ammo so it isn't included. I'll probably just give the mot him, or like $10 for all of it, since it would be completely useless to keep.
That is going straight down on an 18" synthetic stock 870 in 20 gauge. Why 20? I already have ammo and have a line of affordable ammo.

Who has the M1 Carbine?
He just got OVER A HUNDRED assorted Rossi and Taurus .38 revolvers. The Rossis are $179 and the Taurii are $195. And he's getting over a hundred more next Monday.

I might become an employee if the chance shows itself. He said he was nearing the point of needing to hire someone else, and I said I needed a job and had whatever skills he needed except lifting over 400 pounds. Which wasn't a required skill.

And relating ot AR-15s, he has another Doublestar, and the first still hasn't been picked up by its owner. He still has the PRedator, too. I wonder if he'd make any money selling R-15s, since I haven't noticed but one or two "hunter" types in there.

I got 4 mags total on the M1 Carbine. CMP sells them for $12 each.

I wonder if you have to buy a rifle to get the mags...

If they were $18 with tax I'd be interested.

Could he get Tokarev mags?  

OberFeldwebel

uryu ishida

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:49 pm
OberFeldwebel
uryu ishida

Who has the M1 Carbine?

I got 4 mags total on the M1 Carbine. CMP sells them for $12 each.

I wonder if you have to buy a rifle to get the mags...

If they were $18 with tax I'd be interested.

Could he get Tokarev mags?
But can you get CMP mags within the month? mrgreen

They are $17.95 plus a %9.xxxx (dunno exact) sales tax, which I just round up to 10% (take away one cent if higher than $10)
So that makes it, without shipping, $19.74 roughly. Then you add shipping, which can be taken care of with a flat-rate box iff you don't buy too many.

He might. I'll have to ask him.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:04 pm
Sorry Remington, but that rifle sounds like overpriced crap. $1200? I could buy a Rock River and have it Duracoated in any camo pattern I wanted for less than that.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Floyd

Quotable Prophet

14,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:35 pm
Inquisitor Brock
You guys have JUST heard about this?

the stores around me have had them in off and on for about a year.

None of the stores I go to have these in inventory. I just became aware of the existence of them thanks to their website.

Now for the good news. Mr. Obama has gotten an earful from his Justice Department as well as both sides of the Congress over what a bad idea it would be to try and reinstate the assault rifle ban as Clinton's people had written it.

He's going to use what laws are on the books now to stop the hemorrhage of our guns into Mexico.

For the record, ******** Mexico and their politicians! 200 years of pretend does not qualify as a nation truly governed! Let them step up and stop the border crossing of these so-called American sourced firearms that their drug lords are buying! We're not changing our constitution to kiss their asses!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:13 am
Floyd

For the record, ******** Mexico and their politicians! 200 years of pretend does not qualify as a nation truly governed! Let them step up and stop the border crossing of these so-called American sourced firearms that their drug lords are buying! We're not changing our constitution to kiss their asses!

But you forget, a lot of people in the government, and the ones who voted for them, are the 'bend over and take it up the tailpipe' kind of people.

As for 'everyone and their brother',
not me, I want to get an AK-74.  

OberFeldwebel

Inquisitor Brock

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:14 am
Fresnel
Sorry Remington, but that rifle sounds like overpriced crap. $1200? I could buy a Rock River and have it Duracoated in any camo pattern I wanted for less than that.

I'm thinking they're supposed to be more accurate or something. Dunno, I haven't shot one yet.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:36 am
Inquisitor Brock
Fresnel

I'm thinking they're supposed to be more accurate or something. Dunno, I haven't shot one yet.
I can't say as I'd pick it over a Rock River. There's no gas-block rail for front BUIS, I highly question the use of a single-stage trigger, and for the price difference I can't see any real advantage other than the Remington name and the optional .204 caliber.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas