Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Sanctuary~* (answers and advice)
Absolutely wierd dream- help!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Beautiful Propaganda

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:00 pm
User Image I fell asleep a few hours ago I had a wierd, kinda sad dream. This is the dream-

I was older than I am now, not much older though in the early 20s. I lived at home with my parents still but was moving out soon. I was pregnant also about 5 months. I wasn't married but I had a boyfriend that I talked on the phone to in the dream but didn't see. There was some problem and the baby was born too early. In the hospital when it was born my sister Vanessa was with me but nobody else besides the nurse. It was too early that the baby was born and it died. I came home after a few days an I saw Vanessa playing a game with my other sister Emma {[IRL Emma died as a baby, cause of a lung problem]}. I told my mom what happened bu she didn't really care, just was like"oh sorry"and then going back to what she was doing.

And then I woke up. It felt so real, does anyone know what this means? Usually I know what all my dreams mean but now I have no idea.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:30 am
the fact that you are pregnant with out seeing the boy friend to me says that you have a large resposibility that you are feeling as though you are carrying the weight of it by your self.

The baby coming early says that it will finish sooner than you expected, and the fact that it was only you, a nurse (not a midwife), and you sister in the room says to me that you and you sister will hadle it with a little "hired help" so to speak.

You may think after that, that it has passed but your sis playing with your dead sis shiws that she is still baring the resposibility for you to protect you.

your mother not careing is to tell you that she is either not involved or you think she does not care about your personal problem currently.

that is my take on it, but only you really know what you dreams tell oyu  

xXrainbowrazorsXx

*~Sanctuary~* (answers and advice)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces