Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
Hello~? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:46 pm
Yeah, I haven't been in a Pokemon mood for quite a while. I used to be obsessed with Pokemon Pearl, but not really anymore.
What games have you been wanting to buy?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:09 am
XxGrieverxX
Yeah, I haven't been in a Pokemon mood for quite a while. I used to be obsessed with Pokemon Pearl, but not really anymore.
What games have you been wanting to buy?

I've been searching for older games or something that appeals to me with little success but hey, not everything will pop out at me anytime I go to the stores, ya know? I'm usually behind the trends of games since sometimes when you buy right away, people kill the games for you since they might've already gotten their hands on it before you do, making it unappealing sometimes. Well, for me anyway, I'm not sure how it affects you personally.  

Desu Sheep

Magical Girl

9,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:13 pm
Yeah, I know what you mean. Some games I don't even want to play because the story has totally been spoiled for me. :c  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:43 pm
:C Indeed so. So, how've you been lately? Hanging in there as usual?  

Desu Sheep

Magical Girl

9,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Magical Girl 50

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:38 pm
Sick. :c I don't know why I've been so sick lately. Like ever since August I've just been getting sick on and off. It's super annoying.
You, ma'am?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:01 am
XxGrieverxX
Sick. :c I don't know why I've been so sick lately. Like ever since August I've just been getting sick on and off. It's super annoying.
You, ma'am?

I've been hanging in there as usual. My brother has a challenge with my mother, which is hilarious. He has to speak English ONLY for 30 days and if a word of Spanish is heard, he has to start OVER again. xD I'm thinking 'Oh man, he won't make it' but I'm sure he will...somehow.  

Desu Sheep

Magical Girl

9,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Magical Girl 50

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:58 am
Shizuko Hayama
XxGrieverxX
You, ma'am?

I've been hanging in there as usual. My brother has a challenge with my mother, which is hilarious. He has to speak English ONLY for 30 days and if a word of Spanish is heard, he has to start OVER again. xD I'm thinking 'Oh man, he won't make it' but I'm sure he will...somehow.

Wait- why is he doing this? xD  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:31 pm
XxGrieverxX
Shizuko Hayama
XxGrieverxX
You, ma'am?

Wait- why is he doing this? xD

He says he wants a basketball hoop thing but he has YET to not go a day without speaking Spanish. So I think my mother's going to keep her money, lololol.

Desu Sheep

Magical Girl

9,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Magical Girl 50

herzlos niemand

1,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:04 pm