Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Sims 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Great place to share/show your creations and meet other TS2 fans! 

Tags: Sims2, Simulation, Maxis, Electronic Arts, Social Bunny 

Reply Main Forum
The story of my favorite sim family, the Walkers!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Happy Tragedy

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:49 pm
Well, Camilla Walker was the first. She entered college with her best friend Claire. Camilla graduated with her friend, and her boyfriend, Gerad (My sister didn't like it so she changed it to Gerald). They ended up getting married, and they had twins! The twin's name's were Liam and Rosemarie.

When Liam was a little boy, he met a girl named Miriam. They became good friends. (They also had the option to slow dance, so they did) And when they grew to be teens, Camilla got pregnant again. Gerald, being the awesome hubby he is, made her cheesecake, which is delicious. And so, Camilla had another set of twins! (Who's names where Nathan and Daniel).

So, Liam and Rosemarie ran off to college, with Miriam and Parker, Rosemarie's boyfriend. They graduated, and Liam got married to Miriam, and Rosemarie got married to Parker. (But since Parker was a romance sim, he flirted a lot with Miriam, so when she kissed Liam, he got mad, because they where close friends and when he flirted with her, they fell in love with each other. This happened a LOT)

They lived with each other for a little, but as their family grew, they decided to move out. Rosemarie had...TWINS?!?! Their names where Todd and Faye. Miriam had her son, Aaron, and then her daughter Evelyn.
Rosemarie later had two other girls, Michelle and Charlotte, and Miriam had two other kids, Jason and Jade.

Camilla and Gerald grew into Elders, and Nathan and Daniel grew into adults a little while after that. (They both had girlfriends, who just happened to be sisters, but not twin sisters)

Thats as far as we have gotten >D  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:10 pm
...i'm confused  

pipskeek

Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out