Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
Dream a dream?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yunachan2

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:50 am
(whoo first topic of doom. If there already was a topic about dreams, I'm sorry.)

Hey ^^ I had this strange dream an had the urge to tell you people all about it, so I.... umm.. yeah, Made this topic to talk about dreams! yeah, that's right.

So I had this dream last night about .Hack and The Net Slum(As in this guild). The nice people of The Net Slum were characters in The World and there was just this.. hang out where everyone from here just.. hang out biggrin biggrin Then I think PPN just started shouting to someone(to move something or something like that).. And then I woke up. xD

Anyone had similar dreams?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:02 pm
I love it when people have dreams about this guild. xD
I had a dream that I married someone in this guild and that I met a couple of people in this guild, but that's really it, sadly. ]:

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Kamen Ride

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:07 pm
She dreamed she married me. If she didn't I will kill her.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:13 pm
Kamen Ride
She dreamed she married me. If she didn't I will kill her.

How did you know? /weeps

Edited to Deny the truth.

Edited again-
K NO, CLOWNIE.

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Midori of the Azure Land

Winter Faun

19,675 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:44 pm
I have strange dreams when I eat ramen before bed. None about the net slum yet but I had a very strange one about fencing.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:46 pm
I had two dreams about Net Slum. It's clearly a sign of how much I love you guiz.

One featured an awesome party that the Hetero Trio crashed because they weren't invited, and the other had us just... at some pier. And Slate bought a giant fancy vase and we all started taking pictures with it. 8| I've stopped asking, too.  

fk12

Misaki Haseo

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:50 pm
...O.O
@Twelvie: That is a WEIRD dream.

I have had multiple dreams about the Net Slum... but they usually involve totally random people that I don't know personally very well and craziness... like shooting zombies and stuff. xDD
I dreamed Greevur had a fabulous moustache once, and I almost got ran over by a car but she saved me...
I also dreamed that Sanus and I were shooting zombies and crap.
Oh, and last year I have tons of rejection dreams about Yokaiy before I got to meet her. :> I guess it was apprehension. I haven't had any crazy dreams about her since, 'cus she's nice and doesn't think I'm a creeper like I thought she would. xDDD
So... yeah. I have weird dreams. :/  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:32 pm
Net Slum dreams are like...a topic of non-discussion for me. They are just wai too weird. And dream a dream is a DDR song (which I had on my music player just this week...soooo addictiing! D: )  

BreathLessX
Crew

Midori of the Azure Land

Winter Faun

19,675 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:13 pm
I wish to have dreams of the net slum. I feel like a loser. D:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:03 am
BreathLessX
Net Slum dreams are like...a topic of non-discussion for me. They are just wai too weird. And dream a dream is a DDR song (which I had on my music player just this week...soooo addictiing! D: )

Oh that's right, THAT's where I got that name.. XDD I just created the first name for this topic that I thought of.

Nice dreams, everyone biggrin  

Yunachan2

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:26 pm
Haven't had any dreams with the Net Slum in it. Sorry. Plenty of dreams with .hack characters in them though (I'm still upset that Tsukasa cheated on me with Sakaki. I now hate Sakaki even more.) Sometimes I even AM .hack characters in my dreams! All of my dreams are pretty weird though, even the ones that I only remember fragments of. (wasn't there already a topic to discuss dreams...? oh well, whatever, the more the merrier!)  
Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games