fox tribe members

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alecto Erebus Enyo
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:56 pm
Foxes possess superior intelligence, long life, and magical powers. All foxes need a complete fox form

Username: Raquel_Loves_Neko
Name: Tamamo-Mae (Beautiful Fox Witch)
Sexual Orientation: Unknown
Tribe: Foxes
Position: Leader
Looks: Drawings by Nekogirl1991
User Image
Tamamo-Mae in her Human form
User Image
Tamamo-Mae in her Fox form
About: Tamamo-Mae is the leader of the Foxes. She is the Oldest and there for wisest and most powerful Fox in the land… Her fur is thick and soft, its color is of an exquisite white silver tone… She is always in company of her guards unless she asks to be left alone with a very close friend or a lover.
Tamamo-Mae has a unique sent that makes her irresistible to the young and children of many races… She is kind and loving to all pure and defenseless creatures (like children) and will protect them with her life if necessary.
She dislikes corruption and disobedience… And she will punish who ever acts in any of those ways in the most painful manners…
Her favorite food is Tofu and sweet beans and her favorite thing to do is to watch the full moon for hours while laying on red flowers alone or with a lover.
Tamamo-Mae has 10 tails which is very rare... only the foxes that pass the 10000 years and have done sertain things can have 10 tails...

Abilities: Tamamo-Mae is capable of reading the dreams of others, performing magic, throwing lightning when in fox form, transforming in to human form (like most foxes after reaching the age of a 100), possessing creatures or beings, enlarging to giant when in fox form, flying, taking the form of trees, rocks, flowers, shadows or even a second moon…She can also create ilussions

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:32 am
I would like to add that I will asign the level of your character (the number of tails) depending on how good the bio is and ill also consider your petitions... The ones that want to be part of this tribe can send their bios to me <3

Also... Only a small list of selected ones will be able to call Tamamo-Mae by her name, the rest of the characters should only reffer to her as "Miss" or "Your Magesty"

The fox leader is no longer able to... be in the guild. If anyone wants to use her character ´please tell me ( if you want to be the leader with other character you may do that ).  

Alecto Erebus Enyo
Crew

Noir Role Play Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces