Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:53 am
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel

Want. So that I can turn it into a potato launcher.
It makes me wonder about the aerodynamic properties of pineapples.

Depends, If you keep the leaves(?) on it and put it towards the back to act as a stabilizer it may work a lot.

Also the ease of leaving the barrel may depend on how ripe or how unripened it is.

Less ripe, and more hard, may require more pressure to leave the barrel.
That may result in further distance and power, but may cause a kB.

IMO;
You may need something better than hair spray to get the pineapples going.
Propane anyone?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:48 pm
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel

Want. So that I can turn it into a potato launcher.
It makes me wonder about the aerodynamic properties of pineapples.

Depends, If you keep the leaves(?) on it and put it towards the back to act as a stabilizer it may work a lot.
That's what I was thinking.

Quote:
Also the ease of leaving the barrel may depend on how ripe or how unripened it is.

Less ripe, and more hard, may require more pressure to leave the barrel.
That may result in further distance and power, but may cause a kB.

IMO;
You may need something better than hair spray to get the pineapples going.
Propane anyone?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Did someone say propane?  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Anima_Raptor

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:57 pm
OberFeldwebel

That's pretty cool but WAY TOO expensive for a completely unfunctioning RESIN replica.

I expected the 'rocket' to launch off and be made of a NERF material.
Or at least spray paint or shoot plastic BBs on impact.

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/collectors-armory-wwii-p-38-replica.aspx?a=441009

Not an RPG7 but... still.

These days, i wouldnt be waving one of these around... youd have either the FBI or SWAT at my door in a matter of days  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:08 pm
Moar Replica Firepower  

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:26 pm
Anima_Raptor
OberFeldwebel

That's pretty cool but WAY TOO expensive for a completely unfunctioning RESIN replica.

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/collectors-armory-wwii-p-38-replica.aspx?a=441009

These days, i wouldnt be waving one of these around... youd have either the FBI or SWAT at my door in a matter of days

And the guy behind the raid will say that the weapons were possibly on their way to Mexico.
stare
Yeah, I read that bullshit article.

Propane is a viable propellant I tell you what.

It also can be used to replicate a tank gun firing.
Our neighbor's friend was looking at some sort of British tank and apparently it's gun compresses and ignites propane to simulate a blast. biggrin

That'd be cool to have.
Then when the damn Jahova's come by again I can roll the tank 'round the back and knock them on their a** by the explosion. blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:33 pm
OberFeldwebel
Anima_Raptor
OberFeldwebel

And the guy behind the raid will say that the weapons were possibly on their way to Mexico.
stare

Our neighbor's friend was looking at some sort of British tank and apparently it's gun compresses and ignites propane to simulate a blast. biggrin

That'd be cool to have.
Then when the damn Jahova's come by again I can roll the tank 'round the back and knock them on their a** by the explosion. blaugh

I have a friend who was being bothered by a Jahova's follower at 3 in the morning, so he answered the door buck naked rofl  

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:39 pm
Sgt Buckner
OberFeldwebel
Anima_Raptor
OberFeldwebel

stare

That'd be cool to have.

I have a friend who was being bothered by a Jahova's follower at 3 in the morning, so he answered the door buck naked rofl

At 3AM?
A knock at 3AM will warrant a .45 in the face.

Not being shot... yet, just near the face, close enough to be seen but far enough away that any attempt at grabbing is futile.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:55 pm
OberFeldwebel
Anima_Raptor
OberFeldwebel

stare

That'd be cool to have.

User Image  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:33 pm
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
Anima_Raptor
OberFeldwebel

stare

That'd be cool to have.

User Image

Hmm... I see.

So you're saying that if I had a tank, I shouldn't scare people with it?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:43 pm
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
Anima_Raptor
OberFeldwebel

stare

That'd be cool to have.

User Image

Hmm... I see.

So you're saying that if I had a tank, I shouldn't scare people with it?
Not every time. Save it for special occasions.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out