Reply Naruto Guild
Naruto and Sasuke's big battle

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Full-Metal_Paladin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 6:11 am
I was over at my friends house yesterday and hes got 157 episodes of the japanese version of Naruto. I now understand why people think its better than the english version. Anyway, my friend showed me this huge battle scene between Naruto and Sasuke where they beat the crap out of each other so much that some of the fox demons power is unleashed and controled by Naruto and the mark on Sasukes neck turns him into some sort of demon that has hand-like wings coming out of his back. The battle was fricken ausome and really showed the characters true potential  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 7:11 am
yeah it was a truly great fight...totaly awesome...cept sasuke's weird hand-wings look all weird and a little disturbing  

squalltheknight

Airashii_Enjuku

7,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 3:36 pm
Aww man wish I could have seen it!!! crying but yet I just have to wait and wait and wait... for maybe 2 to 3 years just to see that battle on CTN!!! or I could just buy the frickin DVD but I hate reading subtitles scream but for sasuke I make an exception. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 4:51 pm
Airashii_Enjuku
Aww man wish I could have seen it!!! crying but yet I just have to wait and wait and wait... for maybe 2 to 3 years just to see that battle on CTN!!! or I could just buy the frickin DVD but I hate reading subtitles scream but for sasuke I make an exception. 4laugh
its only 10 dollars why dont u just buy it?  

C h i b i

AngelicDevil16

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 2:39 pm
that was awesome!! nothing can top it!! xp  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 7:22 pm
squalltheknight
yeah it was a truly great fight...totaly awesome...cept sasuke's weird hand-wings look all weird and a little disturbing

That!

That is why I also include: (the gayness of) before Sasuke's name. Because of his wings.  

Tenchikaimei

Soleninja

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 10:12 am
AngelicDevil16
that was awesome!! nothing can top it!! xp
whee  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 2:34 pm
it was a good fight and all, but hands popping out of sasuke's back kinda ruined the whole fight for me...  

Tokio Rocker

Zehruk

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 5:16 pm
Truly an amazing fight.  
Naruto Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out