Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Newbies introduce yourselves
meo--yip?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsune no Gatsu Mei
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:21 pm
Well hello all you furry people out there, the party has arrived... not really, I know that there at least a few of you who are a lot more fun than me, but not all. I tend to be hyper and spastic most of the day (When I ain't sleepin' or nappin').

I'm in love any art medium and tend to be decent if I practice, I also love reading, role-playing, and music. Gotta love music. If I say anything about grammar, it's because I moved (unwillingly) to the south and the poor grammar here is driving me insane-- oh wait, I'm already there! XD

So, anyway, I saw this guild on a post for the arenas and I said to myself, "Hey Jess, go join, you'll fit right in.' And I did. Anyway, if you're still curious about my random nature, visit my web page. Unfortunately I'm not done yet. I have a lot of work to do and I'm still learning, so yeah... n_n)

Riezu Kitsune!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:43 pm
Welcome.

Yay another Fox!!

You should fit in good here, and don't worry no one here will bite.... well most people twisted haha  

Little Kanade
Vice Captain

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Shin Majin

Mega Tipper

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:33 am
Hmph. Another fox. Aaanyway, I suggest you check out the RP subforum. That's where the most action's at...though there aren't any new RPs.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:45 pm
Welcome to the guild. ^^

Yes, unfortunately, most of everything is in the RP subforum. I'm still recruiting more new members every week, and eventually we'll have a thriving metropolis of furridom. ^^
So, thank you for joining, and enjoy yourself. If you have any questions just ask. (I have an entire subforum devoted to just that. *grins* )

Peace!

~Wes  

RavendorFoxx
Captain

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:12 pm
hellow there little fox hope you can keep up with my randomness  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 8:29 am
Welcome! mrgreen  

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200

AlishkaNix
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 6:50 pm
HI!! haha. yes, gotta love music, and gotta love art. welcome to the guild, i hope you love it.

((and Cody, i have to say, i ROCK the Water Temple...it's the only one i can beat without a guidebook >.> ))  
Newbies introduce yourselves

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games