Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

H.O.T
  -.-
View Results

Fate-J

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:35 am
Its been so HOT here recently I can barely concentrate on what Im doing >.< Its barely an excuse, but still!

My solution? Eat ice-cream and drink iced green tea razz Any more suggestions what I can do with the heat? (that does not require switching on the aircon? i do that every night and i feel guilty enough, so im definitely not doing that in the day too crying )

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:40 am
ICE CREAM!!! blaugh

I usually fill a glass totaly up with eyecubes and some coke or lemonade and sit and crunch them. if you're indoors make sure ot eep the windows open and find some shade. If outside I'll always sit under a tree :3  

dragontamer363
Crew

Death Shikaku

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:11 pm
Mint chocolate chip ice cream... the best... in my opinion.

I usually drink water. Just bottled water...
Has anyone tasted Flamin' Hot Cheetos? I love eating them... Winter, Spring, even Summer. I can't get enough... Dx

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:55 pm
Milkshakes or ice cold water.

I also like to use an ice pack on the back of my neck at times to stay cool.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:43 pm
Cold water on your feet can help.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:43 pm
DT:
yay! another ice-cream lover^.^
and coke/lemonade with ice-cubes sounds great! i shall have a change for green tea(: and i guess i do need to open my windows biggrin its been closed for as long as im at home..

Death:
hahaa, you reminded me of my argument with a friend over ice-cream biggrin i dont like mint you see, and my friend absolutely adores mint choc chip -.-
and nope, i havent tasted that. is it like nachos?

Moon:
ice pack sounds great! i think i have one of that in the freezer biggrin milkshakes would be great, except i dont like milk>.< i like milo and milktea though, so thats a contradictation..

Dornkus:
I tried that! Its really refreshing and the numbness keeps me awake!

Fate-J

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:59 am
I'm so excited today! It actually feels warm here *like summer!* and the temperature will finally hit up to 90 F. degrees. (Which is a bit much but SUCH a nice change after it was constantly cold!

I liked eating "Crushed Ice" during summer time. It's basically like..there's a device and it crushes ice up to little small pieces. And you make a syrup to put on top to give it a kind of flavor. Mom makes "Cream" flavor or "Cherry" so it tastes very good. ^_^ It quite similar to "Slushies/Snow cones" but it's edible with a spoon. It's too sweet to really drink and it tastes different from those.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:30 pm
Death Shikaku

Has anyone tasted Flamin' Hot Cheetos? I love eating them... Winter, Spring, even Summer. I can't get enough... Dx

I second... all of that.

Mint chocolate chip is amazing.
And I love Hot Cheetos. I can't get enough either. xp
I like Cheetos and I like spicy food. It's like the perfect combination for me.

We don't have any mint ice cream though. We only have peanut butter cup ice cream.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:56 pm
Zizzykitty
Death Shikaku

I second... all of that.

We don't have any mint ice cream though. We only have peanut butter cup ice cream.

I also love mint chocolate chip and spicy food. It's kind of funny because mint is like the flavor of cold and spicy things are basically heat flavored.

But I hate Flamin' Hot Cheetos.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:02 pm
Dornkus
Zizzykitty
Death Shikaku

I second... all of that.

I also love mint chocolate chip and spicy food. It's kind of funny because mint is like the flavor of cold and spicy things are basically heat flavored.

But I hate Flamin' Hot Cheetos.

That is kind of funny. I never really thought of that.

I think Hot Cheetos are a kind of "you love them or you hate them" kind of thing. I only know a couple inbetween people. Most people I know either love them or really do hate them.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

Fate-J

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:39 am
Moonlight:
-.- i really like winter, maybe cause i dont have it here.. but if your cold you can wear more clothes, but you cant take off any more clothes than necessary if your hot>.<

anyway, we have lots of that variation here! some have fruits and ice cream on top of shaved ice. and some like what you say, have syrup over crushed ice. i mostly prefer the first one cause of the fruits and the ice cream biggrin ohno, now i have a craving for them>.<

Zizzykitty & Dornkus:
i still dont know what flamin hot cheetos is sweatdrop i shall check it up when i have the timeee!
and i absolutely love spicy food too:3 like curry, wasabi, chilli, TOM YUM biggrin

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 7:12 pm
Ice Cream,
Air Conditioners,
Swimming,
Cool Showers or Baths,
Mud Baths,
Massages,
and
of coarse
lots
and
lots
of
sleep.  

RainbowIrisGuide

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:39 am
Fate-J

Zizzykitty & Dornkus:
i still dont know what flamin hot cheetos is sweatdrop i shall check it up when i have the timeee!
and i absolutely love spicy food too:3 like curry, wasabi, chilli, TOM YUM biggrin

Flamin' Hot Cheetos are basically Cheetos with a spicy coating instead of cheese.

and strangely, my cat seems to like wasabi. I was eating wasabi peas yesterday since I wanted something hot and my mom wouldn't get me hot cheetos. I was holding my cat after I had eaten them and then she started licking all the wasabi off my fingers.

I wouldn't have thought she'd like it.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 11:41 pm
being physically active is a good way to try to even out the hotness in the atmosphere... i try to exercise alot smile xd  

Arch Angel Neko

Dangerous Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items