Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magica Gothique

Back to Guilds

For those of Goth and Wiccan and/or Pagan Culture. Always looking for new members! 

Tags: Goth, Wicca, Pagan, Occult, New Age 

Reply ★ Magica Gothique ★
A Little Glass Vial Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seen It?
  Not yet
  Yep ^.^
  What...?
View Results

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Captain

Comrade

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:45 pm
User Imageчøυ'яε ηøтħιηg §ρεcιαℓ, чøυ'яε α §кεℓεтøη кεч

You just have to see it
3nodding

Status >in want of arts, please?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:44 pm
Just saw it, and loved it.

Ghostly Pie

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Captain

Comrade

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:56 pm
User Imageчøυ'яε ηøтħιηg §ρεcιαℓ, чøυ'яε α §кεℓεтøη кεч

4laugh

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:36 pm
l i knew about the movie like 6-9 months before the movie even came out in the theaters! ive always loved it. tho i was kinda worried about paris hilton in it i thought it was pretty good. and i like how they made it even if they were WAY under budget and had to "steal" money from the latest saw movie to build a set. me and my friends are even going to anime expo as characters from the movie.  

vampire_16

vampire_16

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:40 pm
Taerinn
Extravagantly Yours
Jenny Artucio
Dude, I absolutely LOVE Repo!

I listen to the soundtrack all the time.
Graverobber is my favorite character. Next would be Luigi. xd
User Imageρℓαgυε яαтs αη∂ вℓσσ∂ч cяυмρεтs...

Graverobber <3

I can't wait for the second one o:

There's.... There's gonna be a second one?! eek
-has a mild orgasm in her eyes from reading that-

there is supposed to be 2 more...the one that came out is like the middle of the story theres supposed to be a perquil and a sequil...but it all depends on how much money they make off of it. SO GO BUY THE MOVIE biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:17 pm
i've heard of it. rather curious about it.

what is it about, exactly?

i've heard different things about it, so i'm not exactly sure what it's really about.

i want to see it.  

cupcakefrommars

2,450 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Dressed Up 200

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Captain

Comrade

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:19 pm
чøυ'яε ηøтħιηg §ρεcιαℓ, чøυ'яε α §кεℓεтøη кεч
........................................................................................................................................................................................................

In the year 2056 - the not so distant future - an epidemic of organ failures devastates the planet. Out of the tragedy, a savior emerges: GeneCo, a biotech company that offers organ transplants, for a price. Those who miss their payments are scheduled for repossession and hunted by villainous Repo Men. In a world where surgery addicts are hooked on painkilling drugs and murder is sanctioned by law, a sheltered young girl searches for the cure to her own rare disease as well as information about her family's mysterious history. After being sucked into the haunting world of GeneCo, she is unable to turn back, as all of her questions will be answered at the wildly anticipated spectacular event: The Genetic Opera.

........................................................................................................................................................................................................

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:58 am
Extravagantly Yours
чøυ'яε ηøтħιηg §ρεcιαℓ, чøυ'яε α §кεℓεтøη кεч

In the year 2056 - the not so distant future - an epidemic of organ failures devastates the planet. Out of the tragedy, a savior emerges: GeneCo, a biotech company that offers organ transplants, for a price. Those who miss their payments are scheduled for repossession and hunted by villainous Repo Men. In a world where surgery addicts are hooked on painkilling drugs and murder is sanctioned by law, a sheltered young girl searches for the cure to her own rare disease as well as information about her family's mysterious history. After being sucked into the haunting world of GeneCo, she is unable to turn back, as all of her questions will be answered at the wildly anticipated spectacular event: The Genetic Opera.

*applauds*  

Civilian13
Crew

Runa Whynd

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:02 pm
I love the look on his face at the end of Thankless Job. Even he's wondering what's wrong with him.  
★ Magica Gothique ★

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff