OMGEEE GOLDZ!!!!
View Results

TheNoirGeek

6,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:29 pm
This is just a thread discussion of all the old Disneyland/WDW rides that have been long since put to rest but still hold a special place in our hearts. Whether they're the more recent ones to go, or if they're rides that have been gone since before your time but you always wanted to go on.

~Rules~
1. Follow Gaia's ToS and Guild Rules
2. No spamming/flaming
3. Have fun!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:23 pm
Oh man..
With all the new rides I've forgotten what all was there.
crying crying  

Pogs410

TheNoirGeek

6,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 10:22 pm
I can't remember them all, but the Country Bear Band Jamboree (not a ride) shut down back in the early to mid 2000's and was replaced a few years ago by the Winnie the Pooh dark ride. Then there's the Finding Nemo Submarines that was originally the 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea Submarines that were shut down the same year of the CBBJ.  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 5:07 pm
I was all sad when I went to Disney back in 2003 and they didn't have the 20000 Leagues ride....I wanted to go on it b/c I remembered it from when I was 5. And of course it hadn't been converted to the Nemo version at the time, so I didn't even get to go on that version of the ride.

i've only been there twice and since I was 5 the first time there's no way I can remember any other rides that might be gone now  

CeaCia
Crew

7,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

aine21

Time-traveling Bookworm

29,275 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Bookworm 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 6:02 am
I miss the Country Bear Jamboree and I wish I could've gone on the Rainbow Mine train (Big Thunder Mountain is there now). I'm sure there's other Disneyland rides I wish I could have gone on, but that all I can think of now. redface  
Disney World

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games