Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Bhanu'Ecchumati Lands [IC]
Finished - Join me, little one (Joining RP)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:24 am
Thona had found out that Adannya actually had cubs. Five, he had seen from a distance. She probably didn't notice he had seen them. It had been a while since she had them, he hadn't bothered her about them. He wasn't sure which cubs he'd actually take to his pride. It was a hard choice, three were female, and two males. He eyed one of the males, but the other was rather funny looking. The three females where nice, though one looked too much like him and could risk him getting caught. Though one greenish female stood out a ton.

She was like a dark mint color, or at least if he knew what mint was that would be what she was. He pondered on weather or not he should go and snagg that one now. Seeing as the boy seemed to be much attached to his mother for a moment. At least the last time he had seen them.

He moved swiftly threw his lands, and towards the area he knew where Adannya was keeping the cubs. She hadn't moved since she had them, which was good for Thona. Made it easier on him.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:32 am
A pair of green eyes where watching a beetle that was passing a mint colored cubs nose. The cub pawed at it lightly and was fashinated by it there was so many diffrent creatures out there. Maranwe knew that she was special she didn't look like other cubs. She and her siblings where hybrids witch apparently ment that their parents where not the same specie but they could apparently have babies anyway. This girl was not stupid she was very smart for her age and figured out things long before cubs in her own age would.

Maranwe watched the beetle trying to hide after she poked it...it was probably scared. Maranwe didn't know much about her father just that he wasn't here but her mother was doing a good job. She liked her mother and her siblings so being a hybrid wasn't really that bad after all. Tought she had many questions that filled her little head.

The mint colored girl sat down and looked out over the savannah. Her siblings where somewhere else playing or being taken care of by mom. She flicked her tail and looked around trying to see if there was something fun she could do today..

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:39 am
It didn't take long before Thona was near the area of which Adannya kept the cubs. And without much looking, he had already spotted the girl he was thinking of taking. She seemed alone. He smirked and started towards her. His head dress seemed to clink as the beads hit eachother on the string that hung down near his cheek.

"My, little girl, you shouldn't be out here alone." He told her. "You could get hurt, or something." Of course, getting hurt was her last worry in a moment. He didn't know how he would get her to come with him. He'd knocked cubs out, tricked them, persuaded, and even just grabbed them. It all depended on how they were when he was near them.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:46 am
Maranwe looked up at the big leopard male when he came walking towards her and talked to her...who was he? she had never seen him before. She couldn't really tell if he was an enemy or a friend but she couldn't really read his body language she was a cub after all. " Hallo! well it depends on who you meet so i might be safe or not safe.." the cub smirked as she looked up at the leopard male. He was big and his colors reminded a little bit of her sister...

She flicked her tail again and looked in the direction of where her mother was or where she tought she was. Maybe she was unaware of this sudden visit of this stranger or friend...she didn't know. Maranwe's body was a little bit bigger and not as thin as a cheetah cub would be. Her paws where a little bit big as well it almost looked like they where a size to big for her. So she had more leopard in her then cheetah.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:49 am
Oh she was far from safe. She seemed rather kind, and easily to trick. He wasn't sure how he was going to convince her to come with him, but he was sure he'd be able to. "Well, I'm sure you'd be more careful." He told her. "Never know what type of holes could be hidden." He said with a smile.

"Say, speaking of holes, I know this great place." He said as if he was the best guy to run into. He didn't seem creepy at all. He acted very well. "See, I'm a king of a pride, and know the land really well. And there's this cool hole with water in it." He told her. He wasn't sure if she was thirsty or not. It was worth a try.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:57 am
Maranwe raised one of her eye brows and looked at the leopard. What was he trying to pull off? she knew she should probably be more careful but it was something about this guy that made her curious. " I guess you don't know my mother then...but your coat reminds a lot of my sisters coat " she said and smiled. She might be a hybrid but there was nothing wrong with her brain. So he was a king? well that was good for him but why should she be tempted by comming with him? there where waterholes here as well..

" Waterholes? well there are waterholes here as well " why did adults lie? they should tell the truth to us cubs she tought or else how else could they learn? she knew adults where tricky she didn't trust them completly and specially when she knew her father was somehwere out there.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:03 am
"Oh? That's funny. I've seen may other's that have similar fur as I." He said with a smile. Of course that wasn't the truth, apart from his own kids. But that didn't mean she knew that at all. It was easy to lie to a cub, they didn't know any better." Darn, she wasn't taking his bait he had to think fast.

"Well the one I know of has fish in it, have you ever eaten one?" he asked her with a gentle smile. Fis was good, but he didn't know where to find any, and this cub would be the last one he'd ever tell.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:08 am
Maranwe was a little bit curious at the fish...she had never seen one before but that didn't mean she would come with him for a fish. " I guess you are right a spotted and brown fur is pretty common " she didn't even know his name maybe he would tell her if she asked him. " My name is Maranwe what is yours? " the hyrbid girl didn't feel afraid or anything so she didn't feel she had to run back to her mom. She where fine..

Well maybe you atleast could tell me the truth? i am not stupid you know i might be small but i get things pretty fast " She gave him another smile and was curious on what he was going to say or do now.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:12 am
Thona was in no position to lie to her about his name. Since he'd trick her to come with him, if not he'd just simply knock her out and take her with him. "Thona. Maranwe is a pretty name." He said straight after. Compliments were the easiest way to get trust from females. Or at least that's what he figured out.

"I lie not, why would I lie about such a great thing?" He told her with an honest face. "It's not every day a young girl gets to taste fresh fish. Since the only type is near the sea mostly. Unless a storm comes flooding a place, letting fish in, then the next morning trapping said fish in a small pool of water" It sounded convincing to him, at least.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:18 am
So his name was Thona...well then they atleast knew eachothers names. But Maranwe wanted to get stronger maybe she could be if she followed this guy? he didn't seem like he would eat her then he would have killed her long ago but what could he need her for? her name ment destiny maybe this was a part of her destiny? " Well what about i come with you...if you wanted to eat me your would have done that by now " he might not be laying but there was just some things he didn't say..

She was willing to follow a stranger but Maranwe was not afraid of taking risks and she didn't even know if she made the right choice but only time would tell that. " Are there others i can play with there? in your home? "

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:22 am
He laughed. "I'm afraid I don't eat the meat of another feline." He told her to ensure that she was safe. At least as far as she knew. Thona was sexist, even more so when it came to his own daughters. Once she was in his pride, he'd ignore her for the most part unless she showed some type of promise to him. So far none of his daughters had, which wasn't a surprise in his eyes.

"Oh yes, I have a few children of my own" He told her. He wouldn't admit some of them where his own, just like he'd never admit to her that she was his daughter. He wouldn't let anyone know about that stuff. He flicked his tail. "Two sons and a daughter" He spoke. Of course they were almost adults now, but he didn't want to tell her that part.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:32 am
He was probably telling the truth " But if i came with you would that be ok? " she didn't know why he wanted her there but she would probably not going to get an answer. " Well i guess it wont be alone then~~ " maybe he wanted someone else to come as well? Maranwe was happy either way being inside a pride wouldn't seem so bad after all. She flicked her tail again..

" So are you bringing someone else too? besides me? " she had many questions but if he wanted to bring her then he should bare with her questions but apparently he didn't provide many answers. Adults couldn't answer all questions it seemed.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 3:26 pm
Thona loved the innocents of children. They didn't suspect a thing when you did a few simple and easy lies. He lashed his tail and gave a shrug "I wouldn't have offered if it wasn't ok." He said with a smile. How fake it was to him, yet real to anyone else who so happened to look at him and didn't know him well. "It's better to be with others then alone" He nodded. "Oh, well I donno, depends on who is there at the place we seek."

Of course, there wasn't anyone going to be there, but Thona's paws, and her as his victim. Well, she wouldn't be harmed, at least. She was, after all, his daughter. Though she'd never know that.

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 3:34 pm
Maranwe had many things to learn about life and what things that is right or wrong well a cub couldn't simply know that. This girl loved her family but sometimes she felt something was missing she didn't know what yet but maybe there was something else out there? something better for her. Maybe things would be even better if she followed this guy? well if she didn't try she would find out the answer.

" Ok i have decided i want to come " she pawed at the ground lightly and seemed more excited then before. This was all so new to her..." Are we going right away? " Maranwe didn't know how adults where thinking but maybe one day she would find out bu herself.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 3:38 pm
Excellent. He smiled at her. How easy this was to trick females. He wondered if they were as easy to trick to do his bidding, but he wasn't really interested in finding out. He'd let Akledama do that part. "Well of course we are, right away." He said with a smile. "no time to lose, or we'd get there too late." He added with a lash of his tail again.

There wasn't much else to do but start to walk towards his pride. "It's this way."

Finished, to be continued in a differen't Rp  
[IC] Bhanu'Ecchumati Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff