Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hey
  hi~!
View Results

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:19 am
So it's finally warm here and I feel like going out to a pool or something! Who here likes swimming? Where do you normally go? Do you have your own pool perhaps? Or go to water theme parks?

We used to have a pool but it was too much work to be honest. ^^" So that's gone now but we would go to pools on vacation (hotels/motels), or to other pools like in the area as long as it's quiet and not busy that is, or Theme parks like Hurricane harbor. (I'm not too much into water rides to be honest but I do like the wave pool at hurricane harbor. I remember it was so much fun!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:17 am
oooooh!
*raises hand*
I like swimming!
preferably in pools
I don't mind lakes but you never know whats in them
I keep thinking something big is going to swim at me
eek
My house used to have a pool but I was young at the time and my parents were concerned about my safety, so away it went
but thats ok cause I know a lot of people with pools whee
Oh, and I've been to Lake Compounce a couple times
(which rocks cause it has free soda!)

0Doidle0

Distinct Conversationalist

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:07 am
I used to swim all the time as a kid, but its gone down since. I wouldn't mind going out again, however I've become increasingly uncomfortable in a swimsuit. I don't like showing a lot of skin..... redface  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:15 am
I like swimming! But I havent' been for years. It's a lot of effort - first you've gotta shave and you feel all fat in a swimming cossie, then you've got to get all the chlorine off your glasses and hair, and you smell for ages...meh.

I do ejoy it though :3  

dragontamer363
Crew

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:12 pm
It's fun, but I don't really do it often.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:34 pm
I should hijack my friend's pool.

I'll just go over and drag him out there and jump in.
Clothes and all, except maybe make sure he doesn't have anything important in his pockets first.

I used to swim all the time but I never do anymore. I don't have a pool and I hate swimming at the YMCA because I've been having a body crisis lately and refuse to get into a swimsuit until I lost some weight.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

Fate-J

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:47 am
swimming hahaa, something i do here all year round biggrin i like going to the beach, theme parks or if not, a pool will do(:  
*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games