Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
OMG TSUKASA. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:00 pm
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX
I think the most boring class I had was Sophomore English. I couldn't stay awake in that class. D;

XD I haven't taken it yet. That, and I refuse to fall asleep in class, no matter how exhausted I am!

I've never fell asleep in that class, but I've come close to. xD
The only class I've fallen asleep in was Japanese and that was because we were watching a boring movie.

DX You got to take Japanese?! You're lucky DX. I haven't been able to take Japanese. Maybe in college I'll be able to. Maybe.

Yeah, my school has Jap 1,2, and 3. It's pretty fun. :0
What languages do they have at your school?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:11 am
XxGrieverxX
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX
I think the most boring class I had was Sophomore English. I couldn't stay awake in that class. D;

XD I haven't taken it yet. That, and I refuse to fall asleep in class, no matter how exhausted I am!

The only class I've fallen asleep in was Japanese and that was because we were watching a boring movie.

DX You got to take Japanese?! You're lucky DX. I haven't been able to take Japanese. Maybe in college I'll be able to. Maybe.

German, Spanish, and French. And that's it! No other languages for us poor suffering students! So many people would love to take Japanese, or maybe Latin, or some other language, but no, we're stuck with three basic simple languages. I'm going to take German partially to follow in my sister's footsteps, partially because Spanish is stupid and I've taken French before, and partially because there are plenty of .hack songs in German XD. Das Wandern, and the background music for Hidden Forbidden Holyground. And the Epitaph of Twilight was originally in German.  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:08 pm
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX

German, Spanish, and French. And that's it! No other languages for us poor suffering students! So many people would love to take Japanese, or maybe Latin, or some other language, but no, we're stuck with three basic simple languages. I'm going to take German partially to follow in my sister's footsteps, partially because Spanish is stupid and I've taken French before, and partially because there are plenty of .hack songs in German XD. Das Wandern, and the background music for Hidden Forbidden Holyground. And the Epitaph of Twilight was originally in German.

Oh wow. I love the way German sounds. Spanish is ok, I'd never want to learn it though.
How old is your sister? /random

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:16 am
XxGrieverxX
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX

Oh wow. I love the way German sounds. Spanish is ok, I'd never want to learn it though.

She's 16.
Yeah, you don't want to learn Spanish. It's a pain. I mean, it is okay, it just isn't really that interesting to me. I still remember my Spanish script that I had for the final.
I got an A++ on that final XD, along with the writing thing. My only errors were spelling errors XD.  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:47 pm
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX

She's 16.
Yeah, you don't want to learn Spanish. It's a pain. I mean, it is okay, it just isn't really that interesting to me. I still remember my Spanish script that I had for the final.
I got an A++ on that final XD, along with the writing thing. My only errors were spelling errors XD.

You must be really good at Spanish. Are you like fluent in it?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:48 pm
XxGrieverxX
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX

She's 16.

You must be really good at Spanish. Are you like fluent in it?

No XD. I mean, I might be able to have a sparse conversation with someone as long as it followed the basics of what we learned in that class (Me gusta leer, dibujar, y jugar videojuegos XD) but since I payed attention, had all my papers, and actually reviewed the script that we followed for that final and memorized it, it wasn't a problem. Especially since I payed attention to pronunciation and spoke the words fast, that probably bumped it up quite a bit. And for the writing thing I just included the extra credit things to write (plenty of pets to describe along with family members XD) so it made my grade go up.
And my mom was a Spanish major in college, so I was able to review the script with her, have her correct my errors pronouncing words, and memorize it and then wham! All set to get the best grade that I could. Cheating, no. After all, she could have corrected my pronunciation and then I could have not taken it to heart. Or I could have not memorized the script and fumbled over the words anyway. And she hardly had anything to correct. I had to keep her from providing alternative words and had to get her to follow the script instead of being creative about reviewing, though. v v"
Dangnabit I wrote a lot again. - -"  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:55 pm
It's ok. xD
That's pretty handy that your mom knows Spanish. My mom knows some Spanish too, but not a lot. She lived in Venezuela for some years when she was younger.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:46 pm
i would love a tsukasa and a grunty plushie heart  

Tsukasa5174

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:48 pm
Tsukasa5174
i would love a tsukasa and a grunty plushie heart

Yeah, they're really cute! When I first saw my lovely grunty plushie, I just wanted to huggle it! It still makes me want to hug it every time I stare into those deep eyes! Even though they look like Hamtaro's, they still seem so deep, so soulful, and the grunty itself looks just plain cute~!
Oh my god, I sounded like one of those people in the .hack//G.U. games that's all obsessed with beasts, except with grunties instead. D: (time for drama !)
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! DX  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:49 pm
XxGrieverxX
It's ok. xD
That's pretty handy that your mom knows Spanish. My mom knows some Spanish too, but not a lot. She lived in Venezuela for some years when she was younger.

Yeah, my mom went to Spain XD. She needs to brush up on it some, but she still knows a lot of Spanish. It's quite good!  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:38 pm
Oh wow. :0

I DON'T WANNA GO TO SCHOOL. D:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:48 am
XxGrieverxX
Oh wow. :0

I DON'T WANNA GO TO SCHOOL. D:

DX DON'T REMIND ME. At least the first three days are half days for us. But it still sucks.  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:40 pm
Lucky. ;-;
Usually only the first day is a half day, but this year they made it a full day. FOR WHATEVER REASON.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:44 am
XxGrieverxX
Lucky. ;-;
Usually only the first day is a half day, but this year they made it a full day. FOR WHATEVER REASON.

Usually school starts later and we have full days rather than half. This year school started too early ; - ;  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers