Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Sims 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Great place to share/show your creations and meet other TS2 fans! 

Tags: Sims2, Simulation, Maxis, Electronic Arts, Social Bunny 

Reply The Sims 2 Help
Game keeps crashing!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Happy Tragedy

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:42 pm
Well, I have every EP and so the loading screen is the AL one. Whenever it loads, it loads fast, but when it gets to 'Making a Little bit of Magic' the game crashes. I deleted the CC that I downloaded that day, before the game started crashing. I cleaned the disc, too. But It keeps crashing.

Does anyone know a solution other than reinstalling? We've (Me and my sister play) worked hard on our families, and it would be so hard to have to get rid of them! crying  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:46 am
Are you connected to the internet or running other programs in the background when you play? I found that I've had a lot more problems when connected to the internet than when not connected. Try disconnecting from the internet if you are connected and also turning off any other programs that may be running and closing out of other programs...

Even if that works, or especially if it doesn't, try saving the game as frequently as you can, especially after interesting things happen that you want to save...so that if the game crashes, you at least don't lose as much progress. Also try fastforwarding too if you're not taking snapshots or video recordings, to make as much progress before your game crashes on you, and don't forget to save!  

Jessie-the-Foodie

9,700 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Autobiographer 200
The Sims 2 Help

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items