Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FallenAngel Darven Silver

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:44 pm
Alright this is a place for all members to voice their opinion and give us suggestions on what we could do for the guild, we wont do them immediately they'll be voted on in the council and pending on the results will either be done or not.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 5:56 pm
how about a most vampiric costume contest?  

vetyp619

Naughty Cat

10,950 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Befriended 100

-swtaznbabydoll-

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 7:45 am
I was wondering like rollover minutes can we like post 7 one day and then finish the other 3 the next day? Some days its harder to stay online i still have school...and i would hate to get blocked because i don't have enough posts? sweatdrop sad sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 6:01 pm
im sorry if it already exists...
but if it doesnt, a q&a thing would be nice...  

xXxmynewnameissodumbxXx

moon1487

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:21 pm
like i said b4 some ppl can't get on everyday so maybe not requiring 5 posts a day.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:13 am
Not to be rude, but I find by just reading the rules section that the vice captains and captain are quite rude about setting their rules, also I have a few things to say about an rp and how it should be allowed. An rp is something to be enjoyed and regulated by owner and creator's rules. I don't think that it's something difficult to understand. I don't think it's fair to have to get it "approved" first before posting it, I think it should be allowed to be posted regardless, to see how others react to it first, this is a guild, actl ike we function as a family and each have our own opinions because limiting your own kin is not a family... it's a government.  

Aleric D Fay

1,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Vampire Red Rose
Captain

Romantic Vampire

8,650 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:32 pm
Aleric D Fay
Not to be rude, but I find by just reading the rules section that the vice captains and captain are quite rude about setting their rules, also I have a few things to say about an rp and how it should be allowed. An rp is something to be enjoyed and regulated by owner and creator's rules. I don't think that it's something difficult to understand. I don't think it's fair to have to get it "approved" first before posting it, I think it should be allowed to be posted regardless, to see how others react to it first, this is a guild, actl ike we function as a family and each have our own opinions because limiting your own kin is not a family... it's a government.

I understand your frusterations, but for those that submit an rp have the right to choose who enters it. As for asking to submit an rp, I ask that so I know what rps will be going on and to be sure they are posted in the right place.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:34 pm
moon1487
like i said b4 some ppl can't get on everyday so maybe not requiring 5 posts a day.

As I have said in another forum, we are allowing people to stack their posting. Like post 3 one day and 10 the next.  

Vampire Red Rose
Captain

Romantic Vampire

8,650 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friendly 100

Vampire--Lord--Shuichi

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,750 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 7:03 pm
i would just like to make up some kind of rp type thing...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:35 pm
If you wish to please do.

Shuichi--M--Bloodwrathe
i would just like to make up some kind of rp type thing...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Vampire Red Rose
Captain

Romantic Vampire

8,650 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friendly 100
Coven of the Blood Red Rose

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers