Welcome to Gaia! ::

The City of Gold!!!

Back to Guilds

we have toast, zombies, killer squirrils, and enough awesomeness for all! 

Tags: gold, random, manga, naruto, black butler 

Reply the Fan-Fic forum of doom^^
One Necklace A Thousand Memories- A Naruto fanfiction ^^

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rayleigh Michaelis

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:53 pm
Hey guys! ^^ this is my first fanfiction so i deceided to post it here! 3nodding hope you guys enjoy it!

p.s.- no flames please i'm still new at this but constructive criticism is allowed ^^ ENJOY~ mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:29 pm
Chapter one: gone forever
An audible sigh was heard from a black haired kunoichi who just finished her rigorous training. “Man, training with Kabuto-senpai was intense. I barely have enough chakra left. ” She said to herself as she plopped onto her bed. Moonlight bathed her perfectly and accentuated her red highlights as she slowly fell into a deep sleep not knowing that someone entered her room.
“I never knew she was this beautiful.” A certain male medic whispered to himself as he saw her sleeping soundly. Her breath was staggered from the training earlier. I can’t believe I have to kill her. Why did Orochimaru have to give me this job?
*flashback*
(Kabuto’s POV)
I sat down in exasperation. The practice was very tiring, but it was worth seeing her again in motion. Her eyes were intense on mine, but as I dashed behind her she smiled and struck her kunai fast towards me, but I evaded just in time. She has become stronger than usual. I heard the door open. Forcing myself not to roll my eyes for the sake of my life, I turned and saw a pale man. Orochimaru. My master.
“Kabuto, I have to talk to you.” He motioned me to him. I sat up forcing myself not to be so disrespectful. I hated this man’s guts. He always wants to hurt Kaminari whenever she didn’t want to follow his orders.For years I always had to cut in, risking my life and putting it on the line whenever those things happen. But it was woth not seeing her so hurt.
“What is it, Orochimaru-sama?” I bowed respectfully
“The Uchiha dog doesn’t have what it takes to be here.” His sly voice rang in my ears. He got in my nerves whenever he says that, but I had to stay in control.
I knew where this was going, “Is this about what you mention before?! She IS strong!” My blood was rising but I forced it to cool down when I saw his eyes, “You have to just believe in her.” I sighed. I really wanted to shout at him. But of course I couldn’t.

“She IS weak! Everything in her is WEAK!” Orochimaru-sama raised his voice in authority, “I brought her here to train. For her to become strong enough until the time I will take over her body.”
My blood rose. I glared at his chest and not daring to look at his eyes. I wanted to tear him apart, but of course I couldn’t. He was like a father to me but I still couldn’t bear his actions. “You’re going to get rid of her? Aren’t you?” I asked through gritted teeth.
“No, not me.” He said, “You.”
I looked up in alarm, “What?! No! I-I can’t do that! I—She was the one I trained not—.”
“Silence!” He took out his sword. I could feel the sharp tip on my neck. Blood was threatening to spurt out, “Do YOU dare to defy MY orders?! YOU? A SCUM!!”
I looked at him. I gathered my strength and courage to oppose him but it all disappeared as soon as my eyes met his. I’m just helpless, “O-Of course not, Orochimaru-sama. I will never defy you.” I whispered. I couldn’t even help the person I loved.
“I don’t care how you do it, Kabuto! Just get the job done and quickly! She’s is too weak for my liking. I’m wasting my time on her.” He said and I felt his sword disappear from my throat. I let out a gasp. My lungs hurt and I held my throat.
“I expected her to live to the Uchiha’s reputation of being strong. I’ve made the wrong choice of choosing her; I should have gotten her brother instead.” And with that, he was gone.
*end of flashback*
That’s the reason why he was now holding his kunai looking at her. She was just an angel. Man, she looks so beautiful and peaceful when she’s asleep. Too bad I would have to kill her, or I would be the one getting killed. Kabuto thought.
Just as the medic nin was about to strike the sleeping kunoichi, her eyes opened in alarm sensing the presence behind her as she turned and blocked his kunai with her own. She disappeared and appeared behind him with her kunai on his throat, and twisted his arm on his back. Kabuto winced in pain.
“Sensei…W-what are you doing here?!” Kaminari questioned trying to keep her guard and control.
“…”
“Answer me!”
“Isn’t it obvious Nari-chan?” He asked smugly. It hurt him to betray her.
Frustration was rising inside her making her blood boil in fury. If looks could kill, Kabuto would be dead by now.
“What do you want from me?!?!” She asked threatening to stab him with her kunai, “I-I thought you were always there. You protected me from Orochimaru whenever he wanted to punish me. But now... Y-you—why?!” Tears started to rise and fall, “You were a friend! The only one I had.”
“Yeah, I WAS a friend. Just a friend...” Kabuto said sadly and winced at the force of her hand against his, “Isn’t that all that I am to you?”
The force lessened against his arm, “I—you—.” Kaminari stuttered, “You were important to me. Very important.”
“….”
“Gah! I’m so confused—my feelings—you were—someone who cared.” Tears were falling wildly, “I’m not sure if that was love. Like that story you told me about the two people who loved each other but they had to be separated due to family issues. Remember that?”
Kabuto nodded his head. The memory came back to him. Kaminari was still a young adolescent, and they went to the forest for training. During the break Kabuto told her the story. It was the same story his father and mother told him. It was actually about his father and mother themselves, and that was the only memory he had about them before they died. But Kaminari didn’t know that. She didn’t know anything about him. “I remember. I have the same feelings for you,i've always had those feelings for you, but we have to separate just like them.”
Kaminari felt a weird sensation at the pit of her stomach. She sensed his free hand reach to touch her face. It was warm and it filled every part of her cold, shivering body- except the part that was starting to break.
“N-nani?...You feel that way??” Hot tears fell from her eyes. Through his hand, he can feel the tears drop one by one, “But why do you feel that way and do this to me?” she said her voice cracking with every word, “N-nani Sensei? Nani?!”
“ It’s my duty to do so Nari-chan…this hurts me more than it does to you.” Kabuto said sadly.
“You would put your duties before your comrades—your friends?” She felt his hands caressed her in the familiar way he had always done when Orochimaru punishes her for the things she hasn’t even done. She waited for his reply as tears continually fell.
“Gomen. Gomen nasai... Kaminari.” He said, calling out her first name for the first time.
As she heard those words, she hid her embarrassment and switched it to anger and betrayal, “YOU SCUM! How could you do that?!” She cried tearing her face from his hand and putting more force against his captured hand, “You don’t love me like you say you do! You love—yourself …You’re just a self-centered jerk!” Betrayal filled her heart. She wanted so badly to feel that warmth again but she couldn’t. Her heart already broke completely.
In a flash, Kaminari left the room through the window. The pain throbbed in her heart, and more in his. She left the place quietly, hiding her sobs in her heart and leaving Kabuto in her room struck and surprised on what she said. Even though she had been deciding to escape since before, she still felt torn to leave him knowing that he just stepped over his line. The line of his life. Why didn’t he just resist her and turned her in? Why? Is this really what love means? Questions filled her head making her confused as she ran swiftly through the forest.
“Hn…” He was torn just like her. Should he let her go and meet his fate or should he get her and save himself, “She’s just like the Nari-chan I knew. The one I love and always will even when I disappear from this world. The world where I would meet her.”
A memory came back to her. The memory when he met her, and when he hated her so much because Orochimaru chose her as his favourite. One day, he found her crying behind a small bush covered in scratches. He took her in, and took care of her wounds and hating the whole thing at the same time, but at that time when they were finished, he remembered her approaching him and giving him a small peck on his cheek. Then telling him that he would be the most important person in her life. At first he thought it was nonsense for she was still young, but he realized that she too, one day, will be the one who will fill his heart with importance and he would protect her till his time comes.  

Rayleigh Michaelis

Nana Shinu Ai

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:25 pm
chapter 2
Naruto went searching for sasuke his missing comrade he has being rivals with he is now with orochimaru. Sakura wants to help out naruto but she afraid that she might get in the way. Sai went in the forest found sasuke training with orochimaru he hide his scent so sasuke cant find it. Naruto said where is that sai guy was suppose to be here. Sakura said i cant be believe he ditch us again for another training. Kakashi said dont worry naruto and sakura he was too sick that why he missed out on training let's begin. Naruto you build up your chalkra so you can work on your rasegan. Sakura u work on training skill to spar against me how much u know that u learned from tsunade your teacher. while the team was training sai and sasuke were fighting it was long brutal fight . sasuke said naruto shouldnt come here to get me because i left for power to in order to kill itachi. sai said sasuke u must come back to leaf village your teammate need you. sasuke said i told you before sai dont know what naruto said to you but im not coming back to village until i get my revenge on itachi that he murder the clan  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:30 pm
...So uh...what is this? That was very random...  

Derrai
Crew

4,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Nana Shinu Ai

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 11:45 pm