Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Discourse

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who wish to occasionally find refuge from the GD and ED forums 

Tags: conversation, debate 

Reply Blabber
Welcome Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

village midget

Fanatical Smoker

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 6:32 pm
Fresnel
Silver Screen
Something I forgot to add:

1. I'm not very intelligent.
2. I'm kind of an a*****e.
C: I'm not all that worth knowing. wink
1, 2, C... nice. xd

hahaha!

and hi ms. scratches, you have made me craven for a smoke noooooooo000000 lol *rummmages urgently for nicotine gum* nice to meet you.

and hi tim the curse. good to see you here, how on earth did you earn disain for being anti ****** that is truly a marvel of the bizarre world of the ed...well done. wink  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 9:07 am
Well, since everyone else seems to be introducing themselves with their real name, what the ********, my name is Kris. I'm 23 years old, and I'm VERY vocal about my opinions, when I feel they need to be made known. I have VERY LITTLE tolerance for idiocy.

I'm easy to get along with, generally, but I CAN be crossed, albeit, very difficultly.

I love to joke around usually, and be serious when appropriate.

As most of you have figured out by now, censorship is certainly NOT my thing. I despise the concept of censorship of language, due to the very arbitrariness of it. But that's a discussion for another time.

So, to those of you I already knew, before joining this guild, Hey, what's up? To those new faces I see, Hello, nice to meet you.  

black_wing_angel
Vice Captain

Blessed Rogue

10,775 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100

Fresnel

Citizen

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 2:54 pm
village midget
Fresnel
Silver Screen

1, 2, C... nice. xd

hahaha!

and hi ms. scratches, you have made me craven for a smoke noooooooo000000 lol *rummmages urgently for nicotine gum* nice to meet you.

and hi tim the curse. good to see you here, how on earth did you earn disain for being anti ****** that is truly a marvel of the bizarre world of the ed...well done. wink
I just noticed that 1 and 2 have periods, but C has a colon, so it looks like a giant smiley face.
C:  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 11:25 am
Fresnel
village midget
Fresnel
Silver Screen

1, 2, C... nice. xd

hahaha!

I just noticed that 1 and 2 have periods, but C has a colon, so it looks like a giant smiley face.
C:

Boy, you're quick, Fres! rofl  

black_wing_angel
Vice Captain

Blessed Rogue

10,775 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100

Fresnel

Citizen

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 1:06 pm
black_wing_angel
Fresnel
village midget
Fresnel
Silver Screen

1, 2, C... nice. xd

hahaha!

C:

HAHAHAHAHAHA

C has a colon.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 6:34 pm
Fresnel
black_wing_angel
Fresnel
village midget
Fresnel
Silver Screen

1, 2, C... nice. xd

hahaha!

C:

HAHAHAHAHAHA

C has a colon.

User Image
User Image  

black_wing_angel
Vice Captain

Blessed Rogue

10,775 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400