Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Discourse

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who wish to occasionally find refuge from the GD and ED forums 

Tags: conversation, debate 

Reply Gaian Discourse
Celebrity News - Who cares? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

black_wing_angel
Vice Captain

Blessed Rogue

10,775 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 3:10 pm
MayIHelpYou22102
black_wing_angel
Fresnel
You know what'll solve this problem once and for all? A papparazzo finally sneaks into someone's house to get a picture and gets shotgun'd in the face for home invasion. That'll be the first real message that they need to start backing the ******** down.

My thoughts, exactly.

And if it doesn't clear the water for ALL celebrities, they sure as ******** won't be spying on that guy.

Although, let's face it, there would be a shitstorm of controversy over "*Celebrity* IS A MURDERER!" and other such asshattery.
"Not even. Chances are the b*****d got a picture with the celebrity with a shot gun and the police "accidentally" leaks it to the media. rolleyes Paparazzi already instigate fights so they have an angry picture of a celebrity."

That assumes the camera survives to be taken by police. When a shotgun meets a camera, the shotgun ALWAYS wins.

That also assumes the police choose to take evidence. All they need to know is that it's the Celebrity's property, and the "visitor" did not have permission to enter the perimeter.

Most likely, that would be enough to get them off, no charges.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 4:50 pm
Hell to the NO.

I got too much s**t goin' on in my own life to give a damn about someone on a newspaper that people tell me to care about. I'll care about whoever I want to care about.

GREEEEEEEEEEEN

Fresnel

Citizen

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 6:57 am
black_wing_angel
MayIHelpYou22102
black_wing_angel
Fresnel
You know what'll solve this problem once and for all? A papparazzo finally sneaks into someone's house to get a picture and gets shotgun'd in the face for home invasion. That'll be the first real message that they need to start backing the ******** down.

My thoughts, exactly.

And if it doesn't clear the water for ALL celebrities, they sure as ******** won't be spying on that guy.

Although, let's face it, there would be a shitstorm of controversy over "*Celebrity* IS A MURDERER!" and other such asshattery.
"Not even. Chances are the b*****d got a picture with the celebrity with a shot gun and the police "accidentally" leaks it to the media. rolleyes Paparazzi already instigate fights so they have an angry picture of a celebrity."

That assumes the camera survives to be taken by police. When a shotgun meets a camera, the shotgun ALWAYS wins.

That also assumes the police choose to take evidence. All they need to know is that it's the Celebrity's property, and the "visitor" did not have permission to enter the perimeter.

Most likely, that would be enough to get them off, no charges.
Either that or the dude shotguns the camera just to make sure. I would. ******** be takin' pictures of me...  
Gaian Discourse

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff