Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MaverickDrifter

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 1:14 pm
wariodude128
digi734
I have an idea of a game called "Clockwork"

It starts out with the son of Father Time. T.J.' or Time Jr., learns to use his "Time Rod" and learns of the secret of his purpose. Instead of tracking the lives of people, the Time family has stopped a band of renegades, called "The Click Clan" that have surpassed the laws of time(never age, can choose how old they are, can go fast or slow, in ANYTHING). With the Time Rod in their hands, they would unleash all hell into Earth (dinosaurs, robots, anything)

Disguised as the simple guy with baggy pants and a hoodie, T.J. has to stop the Click Clan (I know its a pretty gay name, but I'm stumped with this) and do it before they get your dad's Time Sword and Armor. (With both, the double C can stop the entire flow of time and alter every part of the human timeline.)

The Time Rod is disguised as a necklace, but can change into a bane. You can slow or speed up time, and you can use the rod as a weapon, and attack people*, making them speed up in life and turn into dust. The spirits are collected.

The game is actually sandbox and you can go anywhere in the U.S. or the whole world!

Each time you kill an enemy, you gain "Spirit Tokens" You can use spirit tokens to learn a new skill from your dad. The main thing you have to watch is your health, which increases with every 5th move you learn.

At a certain point, you can use your "Heir to Time" power. This lets you unleash your godly side of the powers (since you're the son of Father Time) You can either reverse time (this shows the environment go back to a cerstain potn in time) or speed up time (making the buildings and plants wither or rust)

Well, that's it.

(*note: the timeline is somewhat altered in the begining of the game and you start in a collapsing version of the U.S. that is also populated with insane people and almost everything industrial is covered in plantlife.)

Well, you could always call them the Tick Clan. They have figured out ways to defy the ticking of time's clock.

.......BRILIANT! Give this man a raise! And triple his salary!  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 7:29 pm
digi734
wariodude128
digi734
I have an idea of a game called "Clockwork"

It starts out with the son of Father Time. T.J.' or Time Jr., learns to use his "Time Rod" and learns of the secret of his purpose. Instead of tracking the lives of people, the Time family has stopped a band of renegades, called "The Click Clan" that have surpassed the laws of time(never age, can choose how old they are, can go fast or slow, in ANYTHING). With the Time Rod in their hands, they would unleash all hell into Earth (dinosaurs, robots, anything)

Disguised as the simple guy with baggy pants and a hoodie, T.J. has to stop the Click Clan (I know its a pretty gay name, but I'm stumped with this) and do it before they get your dad's Time Sword and Armor. (With both, the double C can stop the entire flow of time and alter every part of the human timeline.)

The Time Rod is disguised as a necklace, but can change into a bane. You can slow or speed up time, and you can use the rod as a weapon, and attack people*, making them speed up in life and turn into dust. The spirits are collected.

The game is actually sandbox and you can go anywhere in the U.S. or the whole world!

Each time you kill an enemy, you gain "Spirit Tokens" You can use spirit tokens to learn a new skill from your dad. The main thing you have to watch is your health, which increases with every 5th move you learn.

At a certain point, you can use your "Heir to Time" power. This lets you unleash your godly side of the powers (since you're the son of Father Time) You can either reverse time (this shows the environment go back to a cerstain potn in time) or speed up time (making the buildings and plants wither or rust)

Well, that's it.

(*note: the timeline is somewhat altered in the begining of the game and you start in a collapsing version of the U.S. that is also populated with insane people and almost everything industrial is covered in plantlife.)

Well, you could always call them the Tick Clan. They have figured out ways to defy the ticking of time's clock.

.......BRILIANT! Give this man a raise! And triple his salary!

I accept gold and gaia cash. I'm going for a trick or treat tote at the moment, so every little bit helps.  

wariodude128

jniblick33

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 4:08 pm
The game is called V.C.E and it involves the character Fire recieving his own V.C.E which stands for video cartridge encloser. This means that he is finally eligible to be a V.C owner. However when he goes out to train his first V.C he is captured by the decepters and he is thrown in jail. From there he find out about his special power that lets him talk with cartridge monsters. As he is leaving Golam's headquarters he finds out about the evil hacker who is controlling the cartridge monsters via his hacking software. From there he sets out to stop the hacker and save the cartridge monsters. Please be aware that I already have dibs on this idea but I would love to have you working with me.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff