Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hey!
  Guild News!
View Results

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 7:17 am
...And so May has finally come around and while at it here's our special May news update! So how's everyone been? I'm going to put down our regular updates about each of the forums and more but also don't forget you can post in this thread as well! Let me know your opinions, if you want anything added, suggestions to anything at all....ect..!
Quote:
Guild Updates:
Main guild updates at the moment.
~*IF ANY MEMBERS HERE HAS A GUILD:
Please be sure to let me know so I can add you to our guild affiliates! ^_^ Thanks! I'll need the link then I'll post it up there! Thanks!

~ There's a "Familiar Face Stickie" located here! Please update your profile so we have everyone up there! Thanks!

~Main Guild Contest taking place now! Feel free to join in a tektek contest with a "Autumn" theme! Located here.

Quote:
Entertainment/Role Playing News
As everyone knows, we're always updating the entertainment room and trying to get reviews in there! If you're bored or just feel like randomly making a review why not try posting something up in this forum located here? Or if you want to check out info on anything from music to video games check it out as well. Sometimes there are even download links for you to try things out (music or movies/videos).

DAILY SPOT LIGHT:
Here's a tutorial on how to make a review:
Tutorial
LATEST REVIEW
Check out DT's latest DragonBall Evolution review! Located here. Detailed with even a rate and pics included it might sway you to see the movie!
Roleplaying New's
(Moonlight has to request DT's aid. This will be updated with DT's wisdom later! ^_^)

Quote:
Contest Room News
Well the contest has been near dead to put it nicely. I haven't made any effort to make it fun yet. I do plan to clear out ALL prizes and update with something comepletly new. However making new prizes that I plan to make is going to take a bit of time.
New Updates
1. New prizes.
(old prizes will be cleared out with the exception of a few things. For example. The non-popular prizes like avatars will be deleted alone with those dolls. So collect them while you can! ^^
2. Points system will still be used. Anyone can interact and participate in the contest room still. Anyone can create games just give reasonable points as prizes still.
3. Points you won will still be there for you to use on the new prizes when my update is ready to launch.
4. My hopes?
That with the new prizes it might be a little more entertaining and draw members to want to participate even more in the contest room. ^^"

Quote:
Writing and Art Subforum News
Here we have an update on art and writing forums.

Writers Santuary News:
Once in a while we have member's updating this forum! Some latest works to check out are:
The six Crusaders W.I.P by Death Shikaku
Little Running Rabbit with a gun by Azal_Son of Anubis
My last love to give by Arch Angel Neko

Thanks to everyone for placing their works up in this forum. Why not we read a few and leave a few comments everyone? ^_^

Art Forum News:
Check out some awesome pieces of work from fellow guild members!
Some of the latest works are:
Samurai Duelers League Comic pg 6 by dragontamer363
Grand Reaper and Iron Giant by Andy _1134
Logo Design Concept by iGoldman
Dragon Ride by 0Moon_Maiden0
Check them out and feel free to leave comments to our creative members! ^_^

Quote:
Guild Affiliates

Check out DT's (Dragontamer) role playing guild called Emania where a whole new imaginary world is created in this guild. Join and RP in the world of "Emania"!!
User Image

This isn't a guild but one of our know members Yllirion has a thread of his own on gaia where Art contests are held! Check it out and even join in his monthly art contests to win cool Prizes!

User Image

Did I miss anything? Let me know and it shall be added to our monthly newsletter!  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 7:18 am
Feel free to chat and post anything about the newsletter or not about that. ^_^"  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 7:30 am
Nice newsletter smile

hmm ok Roleplay news...

Roleplay News

The rpo forum is going strong as ever, with notable contributions from Angel cat Aanna and animanga101 for mkaing cool new rps.
However we are always looking for more new and uniquie rps that could be long term and popular.
If you have any ideas or suggestions for the roleplay forum, please postie on this topic
Thanks!  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 7:36 am
wow.. when I came back .. there are lotsa improvement within the guild.. nice real nice.. I like the news letter Idea.. ^_^

@ dragon tamer.. I wanna rp right now.. but my internet is crappy.. cry  

Arch Angel Neko

Dangerous Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 7:42 am
aw sad  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:43 am
Yup yup. ^_^ It seems like we're always having something new and some kind of update every month. (That's pretty good! o_o!!)

heart

Also, Thank you DT for the roleplay forum news!!  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces