Reply ~ Main Forum ~
skulls here skulls there Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Monsterr Teen

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:48 pm
Nothing wrong with skulls, sure they symbolize death & people are reluctant to that.
Like one time I had these religious girls come up to me & say"You are carrying death with you!" all cause I had a skull necklace(from Hot Topic..sucks i know..its now brown stare )
We're Alive!! Death is following my a** whether I have a skull necklace or not! scream  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:19 pm
Yeah.... I get that when I'm wearing my alchemy gothic coffin ring, too.  

Angel of the End

Sulphuric

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:13 am
I don't have any skulls. Most of them are kinda tacky, good ones are hard to find, and dang it, I'm poor. But, if I could find some Day of the Dead type skulls or skeletons and I had the money, I'd buy them in a heart beat.
I do, however, have a ceramic zombie hand with a hole in it that I keep pencils in next to me right now. It was someone's project in my art class last year, but part of it broke (Which thus allowed it to hold pencils and crud) so he let me have it. It wasn't supposed to be a zombie hand originally, obviously, but it's better that way.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:40 am
I love skulls! I have a pair of earings, a ring, my favorite hoodie is a skull patterned one, and I have this really nice glass skull candle holder (it's pretty heavy too). Both my myspace and my myyearbook home pages have skulls on them. I'd have more skulls if I had money to afford them.  

eclipsedarkhart

Rainbow Gekko

5,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Jellyrum

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:00 am
i hae a skull pin on my hat and a skull disign on my shoes.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:44 pm
Would you count a halloween mask with a greenish skull as a skull? No? Okay then, I think I have somewhere around 30, including my many skull candle holders.  

xX Lord Despair Xx

5,100 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Angel of the End

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:11 pm
-sigh- My mom tossed out all my skulls, skelanimals, coffins, ext., out of a belief that by me owning or having those things, that I was glorifying death, worshiping Satan, glorifying sin, murder, rape, disease, genocide, suicide, and you basically get the idea here, right?
Even my alchemy gothic ring, and she tried to toss out my Emily the Strange scarf because it has little skulls and crossbones on it.... -falls back into coma, white foam starts coming out of mouth, starts twitching- And no, that was not possession: that was a reaction to the above.... with the occasional tear or two, and sickness to stomach over the following:
I've been a goth for four years now. She still, although for example, today I'm wearing a black fishnet shirt, purple sleevless shirt, black jeans, basic jewerly (a pretty silver irish ring my boyfriend gave me and two bracelets you could find at target or walmart), and yet still believes I am portraying evil and what not... and has been rather, upsetting, over how I refuse to look "pretty" and how I "ugly myself up"....

I've given in alot. Wear atleast one color a day, no skulls, no coffins, no pentagrams or anything other than a right-side-up cross, no lipstick, eye make-up not too dark, no hair dye, no piercings (even ears), it's been 3 1/2 years since I've been to a concert, other than when I got to see Heart a few months ago (with mom and aunt), don't do anything bad, no R movies (except for a few, like Underworld and The Crow), no cursing, no sex or making out or anything with my boyfriend or anyone, no parties, get good grades, no being alone with boyfriend, go to church/youthgroup, attend church lunch every month, keep room clean, don't drive or even think about taking driver's ed, have and uphold certain beliefs, so on....

I just wish she could stop caring what other people thought and would stop reading into things so much that mean nothing. I'm doing nothing wrong, nor have I. Yet she still believe's me to be Satanic and that I "worship death", and her frequent going over and over, "Death is a horrible, horrible thing!" She reads too much into things, and I must say, these past weeks have been the most breaking, depressing, horrid, pointless, hurtful, misunderstood and unappreciated weeks of my life.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:08 pm
Wow, Angel of the End, that sure must be rough.
Recently, father tried to throw out all my gothic clothing for a bunch of clothes with bright brown and white horizontal striped shirts, and light blue jeans(I know, this made me cringe too), and naturally, I said no. When he tried to take my box of black clothes, I kicked him square in the chest with my combat boots.
There is no way in Hell that I will ever relinquish my gothic clothing, ever!  

xX Lord Despair Xx

5,100 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Keevan Draco

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:17 pm
Angel of the End
.......and I must say, these past weeks have been the most breaking, depressing, horrid, pointless, hurtful, misunderstood and unappreciated weeks of my life.

to quote the old kitchy poster... "hang in there baby".

possessions can be replaced/reacquired in the fullness of time, you, however can not be replaced. Stay true to yourself on the inside, and eventually, you will be free enough to express yourself externally.

My dad was the same way, many years ago, only he burned all my stuff in a big pile on the backyard firepit right in front of me. let me tell you, being catatonic in a closet with a loaded gun for over 3 days while strongly considering ending it all right there and then really brings out the true you. Needless to say, i didn't, I eventually moved on, and found new things to acquire in the fullness of time.....

stealth is the key....  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:55 am
I don't have any skulls. But I really like them and everything to do with them.
I have Skellenion Alchamy ear rings though.  

redtearsblackwings

Ametrin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:46 am
I am not a fan of skulls myself. I would rather like to be the classy or romantic graceful kind of gothic lady and I don't find skulls acessories fitting much into this image. But I used to have a pandant that I liked, a little silver dagger decorated with a small skull. That's probably the only skull decorated thing I've ever owned.

Angel of the End - I can relate sad I've been a goth since May 2006. My parents still dislike it and probably expect that eventually I will change into "normal" again. They aren't really favouring people with non conformist styles, specially father. And my style isn't even anything extreme. I wear black and other colours too; sometimes nail polish - usually black or blue, no piercings, my acessories aren't overdone and my clothes is rather plain, only it often happens to be black. And this is enough for them to rant about it. Which consequently often makes me self conscious too. Naturally I am shy and lack confidence, and when I keep being criticized by my parents for the style I genuinely like, it takes away my enjoyment of it and makes me unconfident in public too :/ I'm a Christian too btw. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:12 pm
Angel of Death & Luz Melian- I can't even fathom being treated like that. I have nothing but sympathy for you two.

As to my beloved skulls-

Black bamboo door curtain with white skull and crossbones (b'day present from a shop on Chapel Street, Melbourne)
Slightly-smaller-than-life-sized plaster skull (from a stall at a market in Cape Patterson, Melbourne)
Six-skull pile-up candle holder (can't remember where it came from)
Black and silver wooden skull box (from What's New)
Hand-painted skull pot plant (from a stall at an anime festival)
Skull-decorated coffins (from various places)
Skull x-mas lights (from my aunt when I was Canada)
Skull mini-candles (some shop in Canada)
Little skull lantern (Wakefield, Canada)
Tattoos- left arm, right leg
Bracelets, necklaces, rings, earrings, bags, wallet, scarf, socks, undies, other clothes, hair stuff, etc.

I'd love some animal skulls!

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50

turntechKilljoy

4,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:42 pm
I don't really have many, 'cept for a few pairs of earrings *Hot Topic and Avon, lol*, a greenish plastic skull from Big Lot's, an A7X poster, a few scattered t shirts, and a bracelet I got from Harajuku.

Mostly I've got cats and anime stuff XD  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:34 pm
I have lots of skull things...but i actually dont really like them  

Padli Andel

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items