Submit

momiji inubashiri

Dapper Werewolf

5,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:47 am
Hi hi my name is Lilium, thats RL and here, I usually go by Lili though.

I'm really big into role playing that's one of the reasons i joined this guild, I've been looking for a good place to hang out since I'm not in school. I'm 17 i just graduated high school a few weeks ago on April 25th. my birthday is April 10th, my favorite color is blue and I'm up for just about any type of role play. I've been RPing as my wolf, Lilium, for 5 years now andi never get tired of it ^^

I try to be as literate as i can when RPing, i have a tendency to be a post matcher, someone who matches the size of the other's posts. I am an Artist, er sorta. I do usually do it for free but shhh dun tell everyone one else on gaia. I've been charging a cheap 100 gold to everyone else. Wolves are my specialty and i draw all my characters myself.

Also I am a furry, not many know that about me o.O you'd think they'd realize it ^^;;  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 7:35 pm
Hiya! Welcome to the pack!

^_^
If you're interested, there's also an art section to the forums on the guild!

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 5:47 am
Furry... Art?
-Lines up-

Ai, I might have an Offer for you. I'm gonna change my avatar to something Humanish sometime, Think you can furry art it?
Oh Where are My manners, hello they call me Sli, or what ever nickname they come up with. My real name a mystery, nobody in here knows it I think. And my life is a complete mess, talking about it would resort in what people would mistake has spam.
-Nods-

Welcome to the guild! Glad to have you aboard Lili!

</~~~~~~~~Introduce Yourself Here~~~~~~~~~>

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games