Reply Fable 2
Scars on Bowerstone

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xenoiaos

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 9:24 am
So I've been playing a hero that I'd prefer to have covered in scars, however I've let myself get battered around countless times and even used a few Resurrection Phials and yet no Scars. I've heard some rumors out amongst the great interwebs that scarring all together has been removed. But why remove scar's after implementing potions that get rid of them? Anywho does anyone have any recommendations on how to go about getting scarred up?  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 1:45 pm
Keep getting killed is the best solution. Make sure your not sleeping in the Fairfax Castle bed. It's known to de-age and de-scar you.  

Razz-Berry 9
Crew

Xenoiaos

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 2:02 pm
Razz-Berry 9
Keep getting killed is the best solution. Make sure your not sleeping in the Fairfax Castle bed. It's known to de-age and de-scar you.

Yes I wish I had known it would do that before I had slept in it on my first Hero. Those spooky Red Eyes I got over the course of my adventure along with the Chasm Mask and Helmet looked wonderful.

Update: Sold all my Resurrection Phials and started insulting some Hobbes. It's defiantly working and I'm loving the scars. Only now it appears that even though I continue to get knocked out every once in a while I'm not gaining any new scars.  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 5:11 pm
I was gonna say Resurrection Phials prevent you from getting any scars, but since you sold them, I'm guessing you already found that out.  

Ruki XXIII
Crew

Tipsy Pieslinger

Xenoiaos

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 5:16 pm
Yes there was much facepalming involved when I actually read the description for a resurrection phial, I've never really needed to worry about "dying" in Fable II since all the action is so spread out and most creatures are so easy to kill that the only time I think I ever used them was in the Howling Halls or the Crucible's Hollow Men room.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 4:55 pm
Xenoiaos
Yes there was much facepalming involved when I actually read the description for a resurrection phial, I've never really needed to worry about "dying" in Fable II since all the action is so spread out and most creatures are so easy to kill that the only time I think I ever used them was in the Howling Halls or the Crucible's Hollow Men room.

The hollow men room? LOL! They are very easy to beat.  

Link is JD
Crew

iii_PockySticks

Fashionable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 5:45 pm
Link is JD
Xenoiaos

The hollow men room? LOL! They are very easy to beat.

lol SOMETIMES they are. i personally had a hell of a time with them and i was using level 4 inferno and still got my evil little tush handed to me in a rotton fist, tyvm! lol  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:39 pm
bump  

iRo_Monk

Fable 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas