Welcome to Gaia! ::

The City of Gold!!!

Back to Guilds

we have toast, zombies, killer squirrils, and enough awesomeness for all! 

Tags: gold, random, manga, naruto, black butler 

Reply TCG Marketplace
Questing Inaris Beads Please Help

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kallie12988

Witty Fairy

17,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 9:52 am
I have spent alot of my gold helping other with their quests and am wondering if someone will help with my quest now I am trying to get Inari's beads for an avi idea i have and its the only item i need. donations would be greatly appreciated  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 6:56 pm
Yes please help me and that twoleg. i have probly wanted this longer than her...in my past accounts i mean..were ive been hcked and stuff...
SO PLEEEEEEEESE HELP!  

wowthisisobamam

szcz236

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 12:23 pm
how do u quest 4 an item?  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 2:53 pm
Femalepikachu1997
Yes please help me and that twoleg. i have probly wanted this longer than her...in my past accounts i mean..were ive been hcked and stuff...
SO PLEEEEEEEESE HELP!

shut the ******** up I was in the middle of questing this when my accoutn got banned because some one sent me a donation that turned out to be gold bought with real life currency. I dont care if you have been questing it longer obviously not very well otherwise you would have had it already.  

Kallie12988

Witty Fairy

17,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Fusion Novice 50

X_Fr3sH_01X

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 1:22 pm
people should never cuss when wrighting a comment or a private message and people should be nice to every one so everyone knows what there doing and whats going on!
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:24 pm
ok i have been reading you peoples messages and you all are retarded no affence. I happen to have inaris beads and i am willing to share how i achived them. achem well it started with simple just wating and selling items that i dont use. BUT i realized that it will be much faster if you buy COLLECTABLES!!!! and sell them for a reasonable price. Now i know what you are thinking awww i dont want to spend real money but hey it only 2dollars and 50 cents get a job and buy it and if ur too young steal your dads or / moms wallet and pay for it. any whoo you will get that item so much faster doing soo there i have gave you a helping hand NOW GO DO IT!!!  

Kiyoshi_Fox

Profitable Member

4,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
TCG Marketplace

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items