Reply [IC] Tianxia Lands [IC]
[PRP - West] live without warning ||| Adanna x Akili

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xxTake Me Away

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Bye, Momma," Akili called to her mother. She didn`t really know if her mother was there, or if any other member of her family was, but she needed to get out. Explore the world . . . Her large paws flew out from under her as she made her escape. Nothing was better than the thrill of a run and the wind running through her fur. Free at least! What could be better? The sun was just beginning to rise, the day still dark from the passing night. Dawn was so incredible . . . It was all too bad that she didn`t get to see it because of the many restrictions she had.

Her legs stopped as she hit the sandy part of the ground, right next to Tana. The lake of the West House was incredible, and she wanted nothing more than to run out and play in it. She bowed her head to the water and took a sip, smaller-than-usual body shivering from the touch of the cool water. The good thing about Africa? At night it did get cool. Comfortable and easy to handle. She lifted her head, tongue moving around her muzzle much like a canine would after a drink. Felines did to, to her defense. Though . . . not as much.

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 4:25 pm
User Image

Ming Xia had stopped interacting with rogues. She just chased them away now, no questions no conversations. She was deeply annoyed that the last rogue that she had encountered, had wooed her. She snarled as her memory was julted. If she ever did see that lion, he wouldn't be very fluffy again.

As she tried to patrol, she kept her eyes out for any game. With several new royal mouths, this lioness had to guard the lands, look for some food, and keep an eye on the High youth.

She came towards the lake and was going to circle back around when she noticed a purple pelted cub. Knowing that this had to be one of the cubs, and wishing to not repeat the heir err. She walked to the little lioness and bowed. Keeping her bow, Xia spoke. "My young ladyship. It's an honor for me to be in your presence. I am Ming Xia."

Carmel-Filled TeaCup

xxTake Me Away

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:20 pm
Dark purple eyes gazed at the water, infatuated. Her ears swiveled around towards the noise she heard coming from her side. It wasn`t like she was expecting a predator, but she was never out before. By herself, at least. Unsheathing her claws into the dirt to make sure she functioned, she turned. They withdrew immediately before her body movement of course, but she felt safe knowing that she could still unsheath them quickly. She had a problem with doubting herself, really.

Her eyes gittered as she saw the white and blue femme before her. A friendly smile played on her maw and her mind scanned, wondering if she`d seen her when she was a newborn. "Pleased to meet you, Ming Xia. I`m Zhōng Sheng, though while I`m not being watched I strongly prefer Akili. Please . . . Don`t feel a need to bow to me." Her smil brightened, hiding her thoughts on being considered 'royalty.' She sighed, thinking about how closely she was watched. She loved her mother and her father, but sometimes it was just too much to handle.

Taking a fleeting glance at Xia, she noticed the gauntlets around her forelegs. Eyes growing bigger, she flicked her tail in excitement. "You`re in the Royal Guard, right?" The excitement eminating from her was almost enough to make her appear eccentric.

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 2:37 pm
Well this cub certianlly was different that others she had met. Xia had a new set of priorities than when she had run away or when she had first joined. She would take care of the Lord Lady and their family, then everyone else, including herself.

Rising from her bow she nodded. "I am a royal guard, and it is my duty to keep an eye on you and your parents, Miss Akili. If you insist on not being called by your pride name, then you may use mine if you wish. Mine is Adanna."

She smiled at the young cub with big eyes. She wasn't used to being noticed, it had to be a contrast of white on blue, especially her eye markings. Xia chanced a glace as to what had triggered the recognition, the arm guards. She remembered she had found them in that fateful cave, after that fat lion had slept there.

They made those who met her rethink any remarks or movements that they made, the guards didn't look new, just broken in. Xia liked them, they not only protected her paws and bones, but they did a little more damage than a normal swipe would have.

Carmel-Filled TeaCup

[IC] Tianxia Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff