Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Xbox and Playstation Gaming
Marvel vs Capcom 2 [XBLA & PSN] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:54 pm
Or people could stop being stupid and buy sonic mega collection on the GCN for 5$ used, which has sonic 1, 2, 3 (and the knuckles varients unlockable) S+K, sonic 3D blast, sonic spinball, mean bean machine, blue sphere, and a couple other random games that are sega.

Honestly, why people are dishing out 5-10 dollars per sonic game on XBLA arcade is beyond me. (mega collection is also on the PS2, xbox, and PC - if you have none of these systems then idk what to say)

Edit: The xbox and PS2 games actually have all the sega gamegear sonic games as well. Even more reason to pick up one of those than buy each game for 5$ on XBLA or Wiistore. There's also a "sonic gems collection" that I'm interested in for the GCN/PS2 that includes sonic CD, sonic the fighters, sonic R and a bunch of weird sega games.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:58 pm
Oh yeah! I forgot about Sega's collection crap. I never really was going to buy Sonic and Knuckles anyways. Retro titles dont have that same appeal to me anymore.  

Tron714
Vice Captain

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:21 pm
update: this game is now slated for august 13th...  
Xbox and Playstation Gaming

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff