Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply American Release Manga Dicussion - Buying your Naruto at your American bookstore? Come here!
Can't wait for December? [Vol. 8]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nintendonerd

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 7:33 pm
ninja I know I'm not the only one. I have read up to Volume 12 or 13 in japanese translations but I still wanna get the american volumes. ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 8:34 am
nintendonerd
ninja I know I'm not the only one. I have read up to Volume 12 or 13 in japanese translations but I still wanna get the american volumes. ninja
i know what ya mean...no matter how many subbed eps or translated mangas i see...i still want to actually buy em...lol  

squalltheknight

Miwaslover

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 8:43 am
I am wondering if you know they are on time with translations or behind. It seems as though I think it has been 3 months inbetween each time I get a new volume. Do any of you know?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 4:25 pm
Same here. Even though i've read up to the current chapter in the japanese translations, i would like to have the American volumes to myself so that i could have at all times. Go volume 8!  

Imanyueru

Lumicran_Minamoto

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 12:50 am
Maybe they take so long because they first want to publish it in Shounen Jump...?

I, too, wish that they'd come out sooner... Nothing's as good as owning the real thing. smile

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 1:52 pm
I'm just buying the manga to collect it(sort of). But in the anime, I'm way past where vol. 7 is (forest of death). ninja  

Tokio Rocker

Miwaslover

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 10:55 pm
Yes. I think in untranslated they are going on to book 30 or 31! D: Great and the next twenty years of my life, "-runs out house screaming- I finally finished it!" D:  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 10:37 pm
Miwaslover
I am wondering if you know they are on time with translations or behind. It seems as though I think it has been 3 months inbetween each time I get a new volume. Do any of you know?

It's every 5 months that a new volume comes out.  

Masked Mirage

Lumicran_Minamoto

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 3:36 am
It takes so long... stare  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 4:58 pm
You go!  

pinoyidol2006

final_hiroshi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 2:55 am
i got my copy a couple of weeks ago now i have to wait till march for vol 9 gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:57 am
lol im collecting them slowly....so far im waiting for the next, naruto, blech, samurai deeper kyo, eyeshield 21, shaman king, and beet the vandel buster. and those are all the mangas im collecting sweatdrop ,i think im gonna start buying a new series to wait for the others to come out 3nodding  

Historical

final_hiroshi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 7:00 pm
Junzaki
lol im collecting them slowly....so far im waiting for the next, naruto, blech, samurai deeper kyo, eyeshield 21, shaman king, and beet the vandel buster. and those are all the mangas im collecting sweatdrop ,i think im gonna start buying a new series to wait for the others to come out 3nodding
same i am collect naruto (all of them so far [9 vols]) fma (all of them so far [5 vols]) and have just finished instant tenn (4 vols) so until the next naruto/fma come out i'm collect slam dunk, full metal panic and chobits ^^  
American Release Manga Dicussion - Buying your Naruto at your American bookstore? Come here!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games