Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Force_Majeure

4,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:19 pm
I was supposed to have tickets to see them On June 6th since it was my b-day and they were in the area but the tickets fell through on me. Thanks Mom. She said that I would have tickets anytime they toured near me again and then it was announced that it was the Wave Goodbye tour. Crap.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:42 pm
I just saw them on July 12th. Front row. Most perfect thing I've ever done. heart
It breaks my heart a little everytime I put on one of the tshirts I bought at the show because one has "Wave Goodbye 2009" on the back, and the other says "Say Farewell" cry
It was at a festival in Ireland, Oxegen... I'm not sure but I think that was the first time they played alongside Jane's Addiction in a few years, kicking off the NINJA tour but I might be totally wrong!
Hiatus to get married? No! Nothing more heartbreaking!!! Trent's fiancée is totally manly!!

This is her: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Phenomene

IFocusOnThePain
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:27 pm
Phenomene
I just saw them on July 12th. Front row. Most perfect thing I've ever done. heart
It breaks my heart a little everytime I put on one of the tshirts I bought at the show because one has "Wave Goodbye 2009" on the back, and the other says "Say Farewell" cry
It was at a festival in Ireland, Oxegen... I'm not sure but I think that was the first time they played alongside Jane's Addiction in a few years, kicking off the NINJA tour but I might be totally wrong!
Hiatus to get married? No! Nothing more heartbreaking!!! Trent's fiancée is totally manly!!

This is her: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quit being so whiny and be happy for the man. He deserves to be happy, and he deserves a break.
What were you expecting? Him to see you and instantly fall in love?

The Nine Inch Nails Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff